位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第8集第19期:回忆
日期:2019-06-03 15:09

(单词翻译:单击)

While I'm not the type
虽然我不喜欢
to partake in wedding shower games,
参加婚前派对的游戏
my wife insisted.
但是我太太既然一再坚持
And as my son will soon learn,
也考虑到我儿子很快就会学到
your wife not only dictates
你的太太不仅规定了
the games you play and the rules,
你玩什么游戏 遵守什么规则
but somehow she always wins.
她无论如何都会赢
And today, she has conjured up
今天 她提出了
her own modest version of "This is your life."
自己独创版本的游戏 "这是你的生活"
And we invite you
我们邀请你们
to take a trip with daniel down memory lane.
和我们一起共赴丹尼尔的记忆之旅
Now as many of you know, I'm writing my memoirs--
相信你们都知道 我在写自己的回忆录
Ah, how's that for a shameless plug?
真是个无耻的植入广告
And in doing so,
在写的过程中
I've been recalling danny's many nicknames.
我想到了许多丹尼的绰号
He was "Graystroke" at Harvard,
他是哈佛的"灰体字"
"Boone" at summer camp,
夏令营的"布恩"
And in high school, his lacrosse team dubbed him...
高中时 他的曲棍球对给他起名
"Ankle breaker," '
脚踝终结者
cause he broke mine during J.V. playoffs.
因为在季后赛他终结了我的脚踝
James Dennis.
詹姆斯·丹尼斯
How you doing?
过得怎么样
Good to see you.
见到你真好
Well done.
干得好

分享到