位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第15集第10期:毁掉一切
日期:2020-07-13 16:31

(单词翻译:单击)

Well, I, you know, figured forcing myself out

我还是逼着自己来了

might help me shake whatever it is I'm feeling, so...

也许可以帮我自己动摇我的感受 因此

It's important that you stop torturing yourself

重点是 别再用过去的事情

about the past and start living in the present...

折磨自己了 要活在当下

...because there are always problems to be dealt with.

因为会总会出现需要处理的问题

Something wrong?

出什么事了吗

Oh, nothing that you need to worry about.

没有需要你担心的

Let's focus on putting your artwork up, yeah?

我们还是来摆好你的画吧

Mom, why don't you just tell me what's going on?

妈妈 你还是告诉我出了什么事吧

Stevie Grayson.

史蒂维.格雷森

She's proving to be more tenacious

她似乎要比我想象得

at the pursuit of our home than I thought.

更执着于夺取我们的房子

You got the city council on your side, right?

市议会是站你这边的 不是吗

Well, they're no match for her legal acrobatics.

在玩弄法律这方面 他们不是她的对手

To think that when she and Conrad were together,

想想她和康拉德在一起的时候

she was nothing but a socialite enjoying the high life.

也不过是个享受奢华生活的交际花

What changed her?

什么改变了她

I did.


After Conrad left her for me, it must've been a wake-up call.

康拉德为了我甩了她 这个打击肯定惊醒了她

But if she thinks that I'm going to tolerate her insolence,

但如果她以为我会忍受她的傲慢

she's wrong.

她就错了

There are other ways to deal with her.

还有其它办法对付她

What are you trying to say?

你是指什么

That if I created this beast,

既然是我创造出的野兽

don't you think it's time I slay it?

难道不该也由我来降服吗

Mom, I need to know what it is you're planning to do.

妈妈 我得知道你打的什么算盘

I won't go into the details here.

在这里我不会跟你说太多细节

Today is about you and your work, all right?

今天的主角是你和你的工作 好吗

I finally remember what I did during my blackouts.

我总算想起来在我昏迷的时候做了些什么

It's all because of that one memory.

都是由于这一个记忆

That's why I was sabotaging everything.

这就是我毁掉一切的原因

10毁掉一切.jpg


Because you didn't think he was worth it.

因为你觉得他不配

With everything that happened with my father, I understand.

想想我父亲身上的一切事 我懂你的感受

You're the only person who knew how to save me.

你是唯一一个知道怎么挽救我的人

I'm not sure I deserve it. You do.

不知道我是不是配得上 你配得上

And so does your father.

你父亲也是

The only mistake he made was...

他犯的唯一错误就是

...falling for the wrong woman.

爱上了错误的女人

分享到