位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第15集 第11期:夫妻争锋相对
日期:2014-03-22 22:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What is this?
这是什么
This is the deed to Grayson Manor.
这是格雷森庄园的地契
And what about the shares of the company?
那公司的股份该如何分
I told you, they were a deal breaker.
我说过了 这绝对不能通融
I'm not gonna relinquish Grayson Global, Victoria,
维多利亚 我是不会放弃格雷森国际的
not to you and not to my father.
既不会给你 也不会给我父亲
Daniel is gonna have his time at the head of the table.
丹尼尔迟早会是公司的一把手
This is not that time.
只是现在还不是时候
Settle now,
现在了结此事
and I'm gonna see to it
我保证
that you get full cash value for all your shares.
你会得到所有与你股份价值相当的现金
Well, at least tell me you're gonna think about it.
至少告诉我 你会考虑的
Hey, where have you been? You've been gone all day.
你去哪了 一整天都没见你
Come on. About to step
过来 我正准备
into a meeting with our old friend Takeda.
去赴老朋友武田的约
Takeda?
武田
Really? He's back in town?
真的吗 他回城了
And coming to the party. Hey, let me ask you something.
还会来参加派对 我有事要问你
These next couple of months, you have any commitments?
接下来的几个月 你与别人有约吗
Just you. Why?
就只有你啊 怎么了
That's all I need to know.
我就想知道这个
I'll see you in a bit.
待会见

重点解释

Daniel is gonna have his time at the head of the table.丹尼尔迟早会是公司的一把手

at the head of在 ... 的前面

The young man walked at the head of the parade.

那年轻人走在游行队伍最前面。

Put your address at the head of the letter.

把你的地址写在信的上部。

Well, at least tell me you're gonna think about it.至少告诉我,你会考虑的

at least至少

He has been there at least twice.

他至少去过那儿两次。

He should at least have come to say good-by.

他至少也该来道个别(然而却没来)。

I'll see you in a bit.待会见

in a bit一会儿; 短时间

I'm in a bit of a spot financially.

我经济上有点困难。

She was in a bit of a mood this morning.

今天早晨她情绪欠佳。

分享到
重点单词
  • relinquishvt. 放弃,放手
  • globaladj. 全球性的,全世界的,球状的,全局的
  • deedn. 事迹,行为,[法]契约 vt. 立契转让 a
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • settlev. 安顿,解决,定居 n. 有背的长凳