位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第160期:沙滩烧烤
日期:2013-08-13 19:13

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Mom. Daniel.
妈妈 丹尼尔
You left without saying good-bye this morning.
早上怎么不说一声就走了
I wanted to let you rest.
我想让你多休息会
I'm sure it was another sleepless night. - Well, actually,
昨晚肯定又是个不眠夜吧 -其实
it was very comforting, having you here last night.
昨晚你在家 我感觉很踏实
Listen, I just spoke to dad.
爸刚才来找我谈话
As far as he's concerned, we've patched things up.
在他看来 我们已经讲和了
As far as I'm concerned, I'm positioned to get you
而在我看来 我已经做好准备
whatever information you need to help you with your divorce.
为你获取任何能帮到你离婚案的信息
Thank you, darling.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Tyler ever come home?
泰勒回过家了吗
No, but I agree,
没有 但我同意你说的
he's overstayed his welcome.
他已经在我们家待得过久了
I'm going to ask him to move out when he returns.
等他回来 我就让他搬走
Have you given any thought
你想过
about how you want to celebrate your birthday?
要如何庆祝自己的生日吗
Yeah, I wanted to keep it simple,
是的 我想一切从简
so Emily's gonna throw a clambake on the beach,
所以艾米莉打算举办海滩烧烤晚宴
just family and one or two friends.
就像家庭聚餐 再叫上几个朋友
Whatever you want, darling.
你说了算 亲爱的
You know I'm gonna have to invite dad.
我还会邀请老爸参加
Well, it's all for the greater good.
当然 以大局为重
I'll check in with you in a bit.
我一会儿再和你详谈
Morning, Victoria.
早上好 维多利亚
I thought we could spend some time going over concepts
我们得花些时间计划一下
for Daniel's birthday celebration.
丹尼尔的庆生宴会
Clambake.
烧烤晚宴
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Daniel wants a clambake.
丹尼尔想办场烧烤晚宴
Please call Emily and
打电话给艾米莉
see if you can lend her your severely overqualified hand.
看看你是否能给她提些专业意见
Of course.
好的

重点解释

Listen, I just spoke to dad.爸刚才来找我谈话

speak to:对 ... 讲话; 同 ... 交谈

No one ventured to speak to him.

无人敢跟他讲话。

Don't speak to the child with severity.

不要用严厉的口气对孩子说话。

As far as he's concerned, we've patched things up.在他看来,我们已经讲和了

as far as one's concerned:就某人而言

As far as I'm concerned, the beige one is better.

就我而言,米色的那个更好。

As far as we're concerned you can go whenever you want.

就我们而言,你什么时候走都行。

patch up:修补; 平息

He tried to patch up their quarrel.

他试图平息他们之间的争吵。

They've managed to patch up their differences.

他们终于弥合了分歧。

see if you can lend her your severely overqualified hand.看看你是否能给她提些专业意见

lend a hand:帮助; 帮忙

Please lend a hand with my book.

请帮我拿一下书。

Ask the boys to lend a hand with moving the piano .

求那些男孩子来帮忙搬搬钢琴。

分享到
重点单词
  • quarreln. 吵架,争论,怨言 vi. 吵架,争论,挑剔
  • pardonn. 原谅,赦免 vt. 宽恕,原谅
  • celebratev. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • patchn. 补丁,小片 vt. 修补,补缀 n. 呆子
  • concernedadj. 担忧的,关心的