位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第145期:维多利亚要离婚
日期:2013-07-23 21:46

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

My father filed for divorce?
我爸爸提出了离婚
Why wouldn't he have told me this morning? Who knows?
今天早晨他为什么不告诉我 谁知道呢
But your poor mother is beside herself.
你可怜的妈妈都快疯了
She really needs you right now, Daniel.
她现在真的很需要你 丹尼尔
In fact, she was hoping you'd join her for lunch.
事实上 她很希望你能与她共进午餐
Perfect timing.
来得正好
Please join me for lunch today with my mother.
拜托你今天中午陪我和我妈一起吃饭吧
Yeah, of course. Just tell me when and where.
当然可以了 告诉我时间和地点
1:00, Dumas' on Main.
下午一点 大仲马餐厅
I'll modify the reservation for three.
我去把预约改成三人位
Bye. Thanks, Ash.
再见 谢了 阿什
Is everything okay?
出什么事了
It sounds like my parents are finally getting a divorce.
我爸妈最终还是要离婚了
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry, Daniel.
天呐 太遗憾了 丹尼尔
They seemed...
他们两个...
so perfect together.
看起来如此般配
Yeah, maybe a long time ago.
很久以前是这样
Well, maybe they'll work it out.
也许他们能度过这次危机
I mean, who knows?
谁也说不准
It might even strengthen your relationship with both of them.
说不定这能改善你与他们两人的关系
Yeah, with my mom, perhaps.
和我妈还有可能
You know, I think my dad would rather have Tyler
我看我爸宁愿要泰勒当儿子
for a son than me.
也不要我
Well, it's hard to argue considering that
我都无以辩驳
my dad's been trying to land Nolan as a client
要知道 诺氏企业上市以来
ever since Nolcorp went public.
我爸是挖空心思想拉到诺兰这个大客户
I guess Ty has just got that magic touch. I'll say.
估计泰就是做生意这块料 是吗
What's that supposed to mean?
你想说什么
The only reason that Nolan invested with your father
诺兰之所以投资你爸公司
is because Tyler's blackmailing him.
只因为泰勒在敲诈他
Wait. Blackmailing him with what?
等等 拿什么敲诈他

重点解释

My father filed for divorce?我爸爸提出了离婚

file for:申请

She decided to file for divorce.

她决意起诉要求离婚。

In fact, she was hoping you'd join her for lunch.事实上,她很希望你能与她共进午餐

in fact:其实; 事实上;实际

I think so; in fact, I am quite sure.

我想如此,事实上我非常确信。

It sounds like my parents are finally getting a divorce.我爸妈最终还是要离婚了

get a divorce:离婚

They have agreed to get a divorce.

他们已同意离婚。

It's almost certain that they'll get a divorce.

他们离婚几乎已成定局。

The only reason that Nolan invested with your father is because Tyler's blackmailing him.诺兰之所以投资你爸公司只因为泰勒在敲诈他

invest with:授予

I'm a little reluctant to invest with you.

给你投资我还是有些犹豫。

The governor has been invested with full authority to act.

政府已获全权进行处理。

分享到
重点单词
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • reservationn. 预定,保留意见
  • authorityn. 权力,权威,职权,官方,当局
  • modifyv. 修改,修饰,更改
  • strengthenv. 加强,变坚固
  • reluctantadj. 不情愿的,勉强的