位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第16集 第1期:丹尼尔杀人
日期:2014-04-09 23:40

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《复仇》第一季第十六集

We heard a cell phone ring
我们听到海岸沙丘那边
up by the sand dune.
有一阵手机铃声
I saw someone in a dark hoodie
我看到一个穿深色帽衫的人
hiding behind the saw grass.
藏在锯齿草丛后
I don't know. It could've been a hoodie.
我不知道 可能穿了件帽衫
It could've been anything, like a guest from the party.
也可能是别的 比如是派对的嘉宾
It's hard to say.
真说不好
Tyler wasn't a bad person. He--he was sick.
泰勒不是个坏人 他病了
The guy went all benihana on my arm
那家伙让我手臂开了花
and tied me to a chair.
还把我绑在椅子上
That boy was a menace.
那家伙是个讨厌鬼
If you people had been doing your jobs,
你们这些人要是再尽职点
you'd have made sure the little psychopath
就该在这个疯子拿着枪把我当人质之后
stayed locked up after holding us all hostage at gunpoint.
把他严密看押起来
When I went home to get Daniel clothes,
我回家去拿丹尼尔的衣服的时候
I saw that my gun was missing.
我发现我的枪不见了
I'd left a window open. Tyler must have...
我忘了关窗 泰勒肯定是
Broken in and stolen it while we were at the party.
趁我们都在派对时 偷偷潜入偷了枪
So what were you and Mr. Barrol fighting about?
你和巴罗先生当时为什么打架
I don't remember a fight.
我不记得我们打过架
You have 15 stitches in your head.
你头上缝了15针
How do you explain that?
这你怎么解释
Tyler had a history of violence,
泰勒有暴力史
he threatened your whole family at your birthday party.
他在你生日派对上 威胁过你们全家
Look, I can understand
瞧 我理解
if you felt like your life was in danger...
你觉得当时命悬一线
You shot him, didn't you?
所以你射杀了他 是不是
Don't say a word.
什么也别说

重点解释

The guy went all benihana on my arm and tied me to a chair.那家伙让我手臂开了花还把我绑在椅子上

tie to 系在

I was tied to my job by a contract.

我因订有合同而不能离职。

The boy swung on the swing tied to a tree.

这个男孩在一根拴在树上的绳子上荡秋千。

you'd have made sure the little psychopath stayed locked up after holding us all hostage at gunpoint.就该在这个疯子拿着枪把我当人质之后把他严密看押起来

make sure设法确保

I'll make sure of the time of the flight.

我要核实一下这班飞机的时间。

lock up上锁; 封锁; 监禁; 禁闭

Don't forget to lock up before leaving home.

离家之前别忘上锁。

分享到
重点单词
  • violencen. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • dunen. 沙丘
  • menacen. 威胁,胁迫 v. 威吓,胁迫
  • swingn. 摇摆,改变,冲力 v. 摇摆,旋转,动摇
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为