位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第1集 第11期:无家可归的杰克
日期:2015-01-18 18:16

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Captain Jack.
杰克船长
Or should I say Jack daddy?
还是杰克爸爸
Not for another four weeks.
至少未来一个月内还不是爸爸呢
It's good to see you, Nolan.
很高兴见到你 诺兰
Okay.
好了
Back for another season?
又回来度假
We'll see what the summer holds.
要看这个夏天如何了
But I'm currently sort of Hamptons homeless.
但现在我在汉普顿算是无家可归
You? What happened?
你 怎么了
I'm selling the house.
我在卖房子
You know, after everything that happened with Tyler
你知道 泰勒那事
and, well, other stabby, strangle-y things,
还有刺杀啦 陌生人入室什么的发生之后
I'm in the market to upsize.
我得提升下居住品质
Well, you're welcome to stay on the boat.
欢迎你待在船上
Hell, you're welcome to buy it again.
也欢迎你再买它一次
Uh... Emily's cool with me
艾米莉不介意我
staying with her temporarily, so...
暂时待她那儿 所以
She's--she's back?
她 她回来了吗
Oh, yeah.
是啊
You didn't know?
你不知道吗
I've been a little, uh,
过去几周
a little preoccupied these past few weeks.
我有点忙
I can vouch for that.
我可以证明
Haven't heard from her, have we, Jack?
我们都没听说她的消息是吧 杰克
Hey, Nolan.
诺兰
Mandy.
曼达
Tell her to call us. I'm dying to see her.
让她打电话给我们 我很想见她
Well, I'm sure the feeling's mutual.
我相信她也是

重点解释

But I'm currently sort of Hamptons homeless.但现在我在汉普顿算是无家可归

sort of有几分地

The bandits subject us to all sort of indignity.

强盗们对我们加以各种侮辱。

Let's try to rig up some sort of shelter.

让我们赶快搭个遮风挡雨的棚吧。

Uh... Emily's cool with me staying with her temporarily, so...艾米莉不介意我暂时待她那儿

stay with与 ... 留在一起

The whole clan is coming to stay with them at Christmas.

他们那一大帮亲戚要在圣诞节期间来他们这里住。

If you ever visit London, you must come and stay with us.

你要是到伦敦来,一定要到我们这里住住。

I can vouch for that.我可以证明

vouch for担保(保证;证明)

I can vouch for him/his honesty.

我可以为他[他的诚实]作担保。

I better get someone to vouch for me tonight.

我最好找些人证明今晚我不在场。

分享到
重点单词
  • honestyn. 诚实,正直
  • sheltern. 庇护所,避难所,庇护 v. 庇护,保护,隐匿
  • rign. 装备,帆具,服装,钻井架,钻塔 vt. 装配,装扮
  • temporarilyadv. 暂时地,临时地
  • indignityn. 侮辱,轻蔑
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,