位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第12集第14期:无穷小盒
日期:2020-03-27 16:31

(单词翻译:单击)

Margaux's pressing "Pause" on publishing.
玛尔戈暂停了出版事宜
Perhaps she's seen the holes in her story.
大概是看到了她故事里的漏洞吧
Thank you. Yes, sir.
谢谢 不谢
What is this? No one summoned the press.
怎么回事 没人召集了媒体啊
Actually... I did.
事实上 是我
Thank you all for coming.
感谢你们的到场
Due to my weakened condition,
因为我身体状况不佳
my announcement will be a brief one.
我将做一个简短的声明
In the past few days since my in-laws brought me home,
在我公公婆婆将我接回家的这几天里
I have endured... more pain than I thought humanly possible.
我忍受了...常人所不能想象的痛苦
But I believe because of this journey...
但我相信 正因为这段遭遇
my memory has returned.
我的记忆已经恢复了
There has been much speculation as to who shot me,
关于枪击我的人是谁 猜测很多
and I wanna set the record straight.
我想澄清一下事实
It was Lydia Davis.
是莉迪亚.戴维斯
And my husband and I are offering a $10 million reward
我丈夫和我将提供一千万的赏金
for her capture.
力求抓住她
Thank you.
谢谢
Mrs. Grayson! Mrs. Grayson! Mrs. Grayson!
格雷森夫人 格雷森夫人 格雷森夫人
Did you see the news yet?
你看了新闻吗
Saw it?
我看没看
I laughed. I cried.
看得我又笑又哭啊
It's better than "Cats."
简直比《猫》还精彩
Once again, I owe you.
我又欠你一个人情
We'll add it to your tab.
我会记账上的

无穷小盒.jpg


I'm just glad you decided to stick around.
我很高兴你决定留在这里
Well, I wouldn't have been able to
本来我也做不到的
if you hadn't switched out the infinity box at the last second.
幸亏你最后关头掉包了无穷小盒
Victoria bought every detail.
维多利亚对一切深信不疑
I just hope you got away unscathed.
我只希望你能全身而退
Almost.
差不多算吧
Patrick won't be so lucky.
帕特里克就没这么幸运了
He wanted to know the truth about his mother?
他不是想知道他母亲的真相吗
That's exactly what I plan on giving him.
我正打算告诉他呢

分享到