位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第3集第21期:女王堕落王座
日期:2018-11-13 08:45

(单词翻译:单击)

I know you both want the same thing--
我知道你们想要的都一样
to undermine my relationship with your son.
破坏我和你儿子的关系
But there is no secret as to why
但我为我朋友买了那套房子
I bought that house for my friend.
这根本没有不可告人的秘密
Oh, of course.
当然
But we both know the issue is how you bought it.
但我俩都清楚你到底是怎么买的
- Victoria, just-- - how I bought it?
-维多利亚 -我怎么买的
You mean, with money?
你这是想说钱么
I'm sorry if that's a sensitive topic
现在钱对于你来说可是个
for you right now, Victoria,
敏感的话题呀 维多利亚
seeing as you have none.
鉴于你一毛钱都没有
If you ever need a loan, I would be happy to assist,
如果你需要贷款 我很乐意帮忙
or maybe your new financial advisor can help you
或者你的这位新财务顾问能帮你
find your way out of the red.
脱离目前的困境
Surely, Aiden, you of all people should know
艾登 你和大家都听好了
the Graysons are completely bankrupt!
格雷森家已经彻底破产了
Come on, Em.
走吧 艾米
Shall we?
走吧
Well, well... it seems the queen has fallen.
不错不错 女王坠落王座了啊

分享到
重点单词
  • assistn. 帮助,协助,协助的器械 vt. 帮助,协助 vi.
  • sensitiveadj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的
  • underminevt. 暗中损害,逐渐削弱,在(某物)下挖洞或挖通道,从
  • loann. 贷款,借出,债权人 v. 借,供应货款,借给
  • issuen. 发行物,期刊号,争论点 vi. & vt 发行,流
  • bankruptadj. 破产的,贫穷的,道德败坏的,枯竭的 n. 破产