位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第157期:诺兰退出复仇计划
日期:2013-08-07 22:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You crossed the line, Emily.
你太过分了 艾米莉
How could you do that to me?
你怎么能那样对我
If you mean that recording of you and Tyler,
如果你指的是你和泰勒的视频
you'll thank me one day. I did you a favor.
总有一天 你会感谢我帮了你一把的
But I trusted you.
亏我那么信任你
You can't build trust on secrets, Nolan.
信任不能建立在秘密之上 诺兰
You should know that by now.
你现在该懂了吧
Oh, you're one to talk--
你还好意思说我
Holding back on me about Amanda, God knows what else.
你对我隐瞒阿曼达的事 天知道还有什么
You have been trying to derail me since day one--
你从一开始就在给我添乱
Toying with Jack's heart,
戏弄杰克的感情
buying his boat.
买下他的船
And now you sabotaged our alliance
现在你又因为迷上了个妓男
because you fell for a hooker.
而破坏了我们的结盟
The difference is,
我和你的不同之处在于
that when I had an opportunity to expose you today, I didn't.
今晚我本可以把你抖出来 可我没有
Well, maybe that's because, deep down inside,
也许那是因为你内心深处明白
you know I meant it when I said
我说到做到
that I would take you down if you tried to get in my way.
如果你敢挡我的路 我会连你一起收拾
Message received.
了解了
I'm done playing your evil games.
我退出你的邪恶计划
I never asked you to be a part of this.
我从没要求你插手此事
No. Your father did.
你是没有 可你爸爸有
Ems, he didn't want this for you.
艾米莉 他不想看到你这样
Remember? It's good that he's gone.
记得吗 幸好他已不在人世
'Cause at least now he can't see what you've become.
不用目睹你现在的样子

重点解释

Holding back on me about Amanda, God knows what else.你对我隐瞒阿曼达的事,天知道还有什么

hold back:隐藏;隐瞒

The police were convinced the man was holding something back.

警察确信那人隐瞒了情况。

what else:还有什么

What else have you get on the menu?

你们菜单上还有什么别的?

And now you sabotaged our alliance because you fell for a hooker.现在你又因为迷上了个妓男而破坏了我们的结盟

fall for:对...倾倒

Did she fall for the suggestion?

她喜欢这个提议吗?

He really fell for the new girl in school.

他深深地被学校新来的女生吸引住了。

I never asked you to be a part of this.我从没要求你插手此事

a part of:... 的一部分

It's a part of your duties to proofread.

校对是你的份内之事。

A part of this urgent task was allotted to us.

这项紧急任务的一部分分给了我们。

分享到
重点单词
  • exposevt. 揭露,使暴露,使曝光,使面临
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机
  • recordingn. 录音 动词record的现在分词
  • convincedadj. 信服的