位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第224期:缓解母女间的尴尬
日期:2013-11-19 21:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

The photographer's ready.
摄影师已经就位了
Is that the L'Wren Scott? It's perfect.
这不是劳伦·斯科特礼服嘛 美极了
Oh, and I spoke to Carolina Herrera,
对了 我和卡罗琳娜·海莱娜谈过了
And she said, she would be thrilled
她说 她非常荣幸
to make your dress for the engagement party.
能为你打造订婚派对的礼服
I was thinking drop waist, off the shoulder.
我觉得低腰的无袖晚礼服不错
Ashley, personal question.
阿什莉 问一个私人问题
Are you close with your family?
你和家人亲近吗
Not particularly.
不是特别亲近
My father wasn't around much.
我爸总是不在家
Mm. Well, I didn't know my father at all.
我一点都不了解我父亲
It's one of my deepest regrets.
这是我今生最大的遗憾之一
I think growing up without someone to protect you from the world
我认为从小独立地成长
forces you to learn how to survive in it.
会逼着你学会如何生存
Well, that's something we both have in common.
看来我们在这方面有共鸣
Let's get another light reading.
我们换一种光线试试
We're coming off a little...
加一点
Charlotte,look at you.
夏洛特 看看你
You know, the last photographs I have of the two of us
回想一下 上次我们俩一起拍照
are from Martha's vineyard... Beautiful.
还是在玛莎的葡萄园 漂亮
Ages ago. Nice.
仿佛几个世纪前了 很好
We used to spend so much time together
那时当丹尼尔去哈佛读书了
when Daniel was away at Harvard.
我们俩经常在一起
What happened?
到底怎么了
The prodigal son returned.
浪子回家了
What's say you and I go out after this,
我们俩拍完照出去逛逛怎样
just the two of us?
就我们母女二人
I already told you, I have plans with Declan.
我告诉过你了 我和德克兰有约了
Well, then how about the three of us?
那么 我们三个人出去聚一下呢
I'd like to get to know Declan better, and...
我想更深入地了解一下德克兰 还有
smooth over any awkwardness between us.
缓解一下我们母女间的尴尬
Oh, you mean after you tried to bribe him to leave me alone?
在你试图收买他离开我之后吗
That's kinda hard to smooth out, mom.
这事还真是很难缓解的 妈妈
I am trying, Charlotte.
我在努力了 夏洛特

重点解释

Oh, and I spoke to Carolina Herrera,对了,我和卡罗琳娜·海莱娜谈过了

speak to和某人讲话

He was trying to get me to speak to mom again.

他那时正努力让我乐意再和妈妈说话。

Mm. Well, I didn't know my father at all.我一点都不了解我父亲

at all一点也不

Some paid nothing at all.

还有人根本就没有付费。

Well, that's something we both have in common.看来我们在这方面有共鸣

in common共有;同

What do they have in common?

他们有什么共同点呢?

Oh, you mean after you tried to bribe him to leave me alone?在你试图收买他离开我之后吗

leave sb alone让某人一个人呆着

Why don't you leave him alone?

你为什么不让他一个人?

分享到
重点单词
  • engagementn. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • waistn. 腰,腰部
  • photographern. 摄影师
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • smoothadj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤
  • prodigaladj. 挥霍的,(物产等)丰富的,慷慨的 n. 挥霍者
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • awkwardnessn. 笨拙