位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第4集 第22期:酒吧检测不合格
日期:2015-07-14 23:00

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

20s, pregnant female,
二十多岁 怀孕女性
blunt head trauma...
头部钝性创伤
Whatever-- whatever happens,
无论 无论发生何事
you have to save the baby.
都要保住孩子
Make sure they save the baby.
一定要让他们保住孩子
No, you're both gonna be fine.
不 你们俩都会没事的
Take this. Call Jack, please.
拿好这个 给杰克电话
I'm going with her.
我要和她一起去
- Are you family? - I am.
-你是她的家属吗 -我是
I'm her sister. - Charlotte.
我是她妹妹 -夏洛特
Mom, I'm going.
妈妈 我要去
Closing.
关门
We failed the inspection.
检查不合格
What are you telling me exactly?
你究竟想告诉我什么
That you can't keep to your word?
你不能遵守承诺了吗
I'm saying that this place is my income,
我是说这地方是我的经济来源
so if I can't open the bar...
如果酒吧开不了张
maybe there's some other arrangement that could be made.
也许我要另觅安排
Jack, I...
杰克 我
Maybe there is. I...
也许会有 我
Excuse me.
容我失陪一下
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
Jack, it's Amanda.
杰克 阿曼达出事了
There's been an accident.
出了点意外
What?
什么

重点解释

Make sure they save the baby.一定要让他们保住孩子

make sure弄明白; 设法确保

Make sure that the sign's the right way up.

一定要把符号的上下弄对。

That you can't keep to your word?你不能遵守承诺了吗

keep word遵守诺言

You take this as proof I keep word.

你拿走这个证明我遵守诺言。

I'll keep my word, and tell him everything.

我会遵守诺言告诉他所有的事。

分享到