位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第13集第11期:罗马假日
日期:2020-04-29 12:17

(单词翻译:单击)

What's wrong?

怎么了

My father had me ousted from "Voulez".

我父亲把我从《想》开除了

Danny...

丹尼...

What's going on lately, huh?

最近是怎么了

Just seems like you can't catch a break.

好像都不太走运

Are you kidding me?

你开玩笑的吧

I just caught the biggest break of my life...

我最幸运的事就是...

you.

拥有你

I don't know. I-I-I just can't be in this house right now.

说不好 我现在没法待在这里

Everything reminds me of him.

这里的一切都让我想起我父亲

罗马假日.jpg


Okay, well, let's go out. Anywhere you want.

好 那我们离开这 去你想去的地方

Okay...

好啊

Italy.

去意大利吧

Seriously?

真的吗

Uh, what about keeping up appearances for your marriage?

那你的婚姻要怎么维持

What about Emily?

艾米莉要怎么办

I don't care about either of those things.

这些我都不在乎

Tomorrow, you and I are gonna hop on the jet

明天我们搭飞机

and take a Roman Holiday of our own.

实现我们自己的"罗马假日"

Come on.

亲一个

You shouldn't have followed me here.

你不该跟着我来这

Well, after I saw you steal

你从家里溜掉

away from the house, you left me no choice.

我只能跟着你来这了

Those guys over there work for Jimmy.

那些人为吉米工作

I, uh, called his construction company,

我给他的建筑公司打过电话

pretending to be a roofer looking for a job.

装作是在找工作的屋顶工

It wasn't hard to find his favorite watering hole.

要找他常来的酒吧不是很难

All right, before you make contact with that man,

好吧 在你跟他接触之前

there are things I have to tell you about him.

我得先告诉你他的为人

I don't really want to hear it.

我不太想听

There have been too many times since we've reconnected

我们重逢之后

that you've punted this conversation.

你总是想挑起这个话题

I want to meet my father on my terms.

我想自己去了解我的父亲

Not through your impressions of him.

而不是凭你的片面之词

So, please...

所以 拜托...

just go.

你走吧

You...

是你...

Relax, honey.

别紧张嘛 亲爱的

It's okay. Shh, shh! It's okay. Take me out of here, please.

放松点 没事的 带我离开这

Come on. Let's go, come on.

来 走吧 走吧

Thank you.

谢谢

分享到