位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第3集第13期:乔迁庆宴
日期:2018-11-05 08:21

(单词翻译:单击)

What do you think? Should we, uh...
你觉得呢 我们要
Wait for Conrad?
等康拉德吗
Ugh, who knows what horrid mood he'll be in today,
谁知道他今天心情又会有多糟糕
Or if he even has an appetite at all?
也许根本就没食欲呢
You must be worried about him.
你肯定很担心他
Well, what worries me is the unknown.
我担心的是那些未知数
But having you at my side makes the world seem less daunting.
有你在一切看起来都好多了
Sorry to interrupt your lunch.
抱歉打扰你们的午餐
Oh, Patrick, I believe you know... - We've met...
帕特里克 你应该认识... -我们有过
one time too many.
一次足以
I'm actually here to see Conrad,
其实我是来找康拉德的
but I wanted to deliver this.
不过我想亲自送下这个
You're going to be hand-delivering
你想把这400份婚礼请柬
all 400 wedding invitations?
都亲手送到吗
Surely you have enough money for postage.
你应该有钱付邮费吧
Actually, it's for nolan's housewarming.
其实这是诺兰的乔迁庆宴
He wanted to include all the neighbors, so...
他想请上左邻右舍 所以
Oh, how sweet. But I've never needed an invite
真贴心 不过参加汉普顿的任何庆典
to attend any function in the Hamptons.
我都不需要请柬
Oh, Conrad awaits.
康拉德还等着呢
Who knew you to be such a Florence Nightingale?
还真不知道你有南丁格尔那么善良
Oh, there's so much you don't know about me, Victoria.
我还有很多你不了解的 维多利亚
Oh, I'm learning more and more each day.
我每天了解得可是越来越多
Hmm. Nolan's looking forward to seeing you later, Patrick.
诺兰迫不及待要见到你呢 帕特里克
Excuse me.
打扰了

分享到
重点单词
  • appetiten. 嗜好,食欲,欲望
  • interruptv. 打断,打扰,中止,中断 n. [计算机]中断
  • unknownadj. 未知的,不出名的
  • dauntingadj. 令人畏惧的
  • functionn. 功能,函数,职务,重大聚会 vi. 运行,起作用