位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第6集第1期:下一个目标
日期:2019-03-03 17:29

(单词翻译:单击)

Nolan?
诺兰
You're okay.
你没事
What the hell are you doing barging in here?
你闯进来干嘛
Didn't you hear me screaming for you?
没听见我叫你吗
I was doing my morning hydrotherapy.
我在做清晨水疗呢
I just saw Patrick leaving. I thought you were in trouble.
我看见帕特里克走了 还以为你有麻烦
No, that... couldn't be further from the truth.
不 我一点麻烦也没有
Last night was our first night together.
昨晚是我们共度的第一晚
That's good that it just started,
很好 你们才刚开始
'cause it has to end.
因为这得结束了
Because he tried to rid the world of Conrad Grayson?
因为他想除掉康拉德·格雷森吗
Visions of that guy's demise dance in your head 24/7.
你的脑海里每时每刻都想着那家伙死亡的画面
An innocent man died instead.
但一个无辜的人死去了
- Patrick is a criminal. - Yeah, not the Patrick I know.
-帕特里克是名罪犯 -我认识的他可不是
You don't know him well enough to say that.
那是你不够了解他
Wait, wait. I'm sorry.
等等 抱歉
Are you telling me how to feel?
你这是告诉我该如何感受吗
I am telling you to be rational.
我是让你理智点
What do you even see in this guy?
你到底看上他什么了
Someone who wants to fit in here but doesn't.
他想融入这里 但是没有
Em, someone like me.
艾米 他跟我一样
We kept "Us" a secret for a reason.
我们不公开是有原因的
Patrick and I didn't wanna get caught up
帕特里克和我不想卷入
in the crossfire between you and Victoria.
你和维多利亚之间的战争
So what happens now?
所以接下来怎么办
Is he your next takedown?
他是你下一个目标吗
I haven't decided.
我还没决定


分享到
重点单词
  • crossfiren. 交叉火力
  • criminaladj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的 n. 罪犯
  • demisen. 死亡,转让房产,让位 vt. 让渡,遗赠,转让 v
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • rationaladj. 合理的,理性的,能推理的 n. 有理数