位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第19集 第7期:追踪线索
日期:2014-09-16 19:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Can I help you?
请问找谁
Carole Miller?
你是卡罗尔·米勒吗
You have the wrong house.
你找错人了
I don't think so, Ms. Miller.
我想我没走错 米勒夫人
Alison Rodner from
我是艾莉森·罗德尼
the department of Homeland Security.
在国土安全部工作
I need to talk to you about Conrad Grayson.
我想和你谈谈康拉德·格雷森的事
You worked for Grayson Global
你在格雷森国际
as Conrad Grayson's personal secretary for 18 years,
给康拉德·格雷森做了18年的私人助理
is that right?
我说的没错吧
Well, you obviously know the answer to that
你明显知道答案了
or you wouldn't be here.
否则你就不会来这里了
All right then.
那好吧
What was the nature of your relationship
你和大卫·克拉克
with David Clarke?
有什么关系
There was no relationship.
没有任何关系
He worked for Mr. Grayson, not me.
他替格雷森先生工作 不是替我工作
Were you surprised to hear that he was convicted
那他因为197航班袭击案而被判刑
for the downing of flight 197?
你感到震惊吗
No one saw that coming.
谁都没预料到会发生这种事
But you did, didn't you?
可你料到了 对吗
Um, do you take sugar with your tea?
茶里要加糖吗
No.
不用了
Now...
现在
Let me see that I.D. of yours again,
让我再看一下你的证件
and let's verify that you are who you say you are.
看看你是不是你所说的身份

重点解释

He worked for Mr. Grayson, not me.他替格雷森先生工作 不是替我工作

work for为 ... 效力

He had the cheek to ask me to do his work for him.

他居然有脸叫我替他工作。

People will support you or work for you.

人们将会拥戴你,或者愿为你效力。

Were you surprised to hear that he was convicted for the downing of flight 197?那他因为197航班袭击案而被判刑你感到震惊吗

surprise to出乎 ... 的意外

I was surprised to find that he knew nothing about the subject.

我惊奇地发现,他对这个科目竟一无所知。

I opened my mail and was surprised to see a broken vase.

我打开了邮件,惊讶地发现了一个打碎的花瓶。

分享到
重点单词
  • millern. 磨坊主,铣床(工)
  • verifyvt. 查证,核实
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • globaladj. 全球性的,全世界的,球状的,全局的