位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第121期:对付敌人最好的方法
日期:2013-06-07 18:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You are just about one bad day away
你再坚持一天
from spending your life in a place like this.
就能摆脱这个可能会禁锢你一辈子的地方
What's the difference?
外面有什么区别
I'm David Clarke's daughter.
我是大卫·克拉克的女儿
I'm in jail no matter where I go.
不管去哪都像在坐牢
So you got a bad deal.
的确 你命与仇谋
But you got something else going for you.
但你有别的优势
You're smarter than most of these girls,
你比这里其他的女孩都聪明
especially Emily Thorne.
尤其是艾米莉·索恩
Screw her.
去她的吧
Oh, you want to go up against the whole world?
你要是想跟全世界作对
That's your business.
那是你的事
But violence is a shortsighted solution
但如果要与敌人正面交锋
when it really comes to handling your enemies.
用暴力可不是什么明智的选择
There's better ways to go about it.
有更好的方法来对付
Smarter ways.
更高明的手段
Like what?
比如说
I'm thinking that all Emily's really looking for is a friend.
我认为 艾米莉无非是缺少朋友
You get her trust,
去赢得她的信任
and you'll have her work for you
她就会为你所用
instead of against you.
而不是与你作对
Or you can go about the rest of your life
或者你也可以今后
with a busted lip and a bloody nose.
总是跟别人打得头破血流
Understand what I'm saying?
明白我的意思了吗

重点解释

I'm in jail no matter where I go.不管去哪都像在坐牢

in jail:在狱中服刑

He was put in jail for grand larceny.

他因重大盗窃案而被监禁。

no matter:无论; 不管

No matter how hard he may try, he will not succeed.

不管他怎么努力去干都不会成功的。

and you'll have her work for you instead of against you.她就会为你所用而不是与你作对

instead of:代替;而不是 ...

Oops! I put in sugar instead of salt.

啊!我错把糖当盐放了。

The economy is shrinking instead of growing.

经济正在萎缩而不是在增长中。

I'm thinking that all Emily's really looking for is a friend.我认为艾米莉无非是缺少朋

look for:寻求;期待

He turned on the torch to look for his keys.

他打开了手电筒,寻找钥匙。

分享到
重点单词
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • shortsightedadj. 近视的,缺乏远见的
  • violencen. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行
  • solutionn. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液