位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第106期:别对我下命令
日期:2013-05-05 20:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Thanks again for inviting me to be your date tonight.
再次感谢你邀请我做你今晚的女伴
Finally, I get to be on the guest list
我终于成为正式宾客了
instead of checking it at the door.
而不是站在门口接待宾客
Of course. You earned it.
当然了 你应得的
I've earned a new pair of shoes, too,
我还应得一双新鞋呢
Don't you think?
你觉得呢
Go. I'll wait out here.
去吧 我在外面等你
well, well.
啧啧啧
Don't you two make a cute couple?
你们小两口可真般配
You should probably get outta here.
你最好别做逗留
My girl can't stand you.
我的女友可不待见你
Well, if Ashley doesn't want to see me,
如果阿什莉不想见到我
she should take out a restraining order.
那她应该申请对我的限制令
You have some experience with that, right?
这你最有经验了 对吧
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Oh, right.
对了
The restraining order was against you.
你是接受限制令的那个人
My mistake.
我的错
Perhaps...
或许
Leslie Montgomery
莱斯利·蒙哥马利
could shed some light on the matter.
应该来澄清一下这件事
What do you want, Nolan?
你到底想干嘛 诺兰
I'll explain it to you tonight.
我今晚会跟你解释的
My place,
我家
7-ish.
七点见
Yeah, well, uh, I won't be there.
我不会去的
You will and you'll be prompt.
你会来的 而且会准时出现
I can be a very impatient person.
我可没什么耐心

重点解释

Finally, I get to be on the guest list instead of checking it at the door.我终于成为正式宾客了而不是站在门口接待宾客

instead of:代替;而不是 ...

Instead of pressing forward, they drew back.

他们不仅没有前进,反而后退了。

she should take out a restraining order.那她应该申请对我的限制令

take out:开始

He has taken out a driving license.

他已领驾驶执照了。

My girl can't stand you.我的女友可不待见你

stand:忍受

当stand作“容忍,忍受”解时,一般只能用在否定句或疑问句中,常与“can not”“could not”“will not”等连用,其后既可接动词不定式,也可接动名词。

He won't stand fur any disobedience.

他不许任何人不服从。

分享到
重点单词
  • licensen. 执照,许可证,特许 vt. 允许,特许,发许可证给
  • impatientadj. 不耐烦的,急躁的
  • shedn. 车棚,小屋,脱落物 vt. 使 ... 流出,散发
  • promptadj. 迅速的,敏捷的,立刻的 vt. 激起,促进,推
  • furn. 毛皮,软毛,皮衣,毛皮制品 vt. 用毛皮制作,用
  • pressingadj. 紧迫的,紧急的 press的现在分词
  • invitingadj. 吸引人的,诱人的 动词invite的现在分词