位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第16集 第11期:被冤枉杀人
日期:2014-04-23 20:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《复仇》第一季第十六集

There's a hematoma on the back of your head.
你脑后有一处血肿
That's a hard spot to reach if you're fighting face-to-face.
如果你们是面对面打 很难伤到那里
We can use it to float the theory
我们由此可以推断
there was a third person on the beach
海滩上另有人在
that knocked you out,
此人打昏你之后
set you up.
构陷了你
You're rich. Who hates you--
你们很有钱 招谁记恨了没有
Disgruntled investors, hostile competitors?
比如心存不满的投资者或敌对的竞争对手
Amanda Clarke.
阿曼达·克拉克
Ah. Great.
好极了
Where can we find her?
我们上哪能找到她
Mrs. Grayson. Mrs. Grayson.
格雷森夫人 格雷森夫人
How does it feel to have your son
你儿子将面临牢狱之灾
facing life in prison?
对此你有何感想
Mr. Grayson, what affect will a murder trial
格雷森先生 此事对格雷森国际的股票
have on Grayson Global stock? Mrs. Grayson.
会造成什么影响 格雷森夫人
The Grayson family have no comment...
格雷森家族对此不予置评
Do you think your son did it?
你认为行凶的是你儿子吗
except to say that Daniel is innocent of the charges
他们只想声明 丹尼尔是无辜的
and they're sure that justice will be served.
他们坚信司法会还他一个公道

重点解释

there was a third person on the beach that knocked you out,海滩上另有人在此人打昏你之后

knock out敲出; 击倒; 打破

I heard him knock out his pipe on the mantelpiece.

我听到他在壁炉上敲出烟灰的声音。

How does it feel to have your son facing life in prison?你儿子将面临牢狱之灾对此你有何感想

in prison在狱中; 被监禁

If you continue to steal you'll end up in prison.

你要是继续行窃终归得进监狱。

The Grayson family have no comment...格雷森家族对此不予置评

no comment不予置评

There's no comment I can make on this issue.

我对这问题没什么可说的。

There is no comment on this article.

这篇日志没有评论。

分享到
重点单词
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • stockn. 存货,储备; 树干; 血统; 股份; 家畜 adj
  • globaladj. 全球性的,全世界的,球状的,全局的
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • hostileadj. 怀敌意的,敌对的
  • commentn. 注释,评论; 闲话 v. 注释,评论
  • issuen. 发行物,期刊号,争论点 vi. & vt 发行,流
  • affectvt. 影响,作用,感动