位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第193期:结婚的动机
日期:2013-10-02 20:12

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Ashley, are you out there? Yes.
阿什莉 你在外面吗 在
Is Emily coming to the reading?
艾米莉会来参加读书会吗
Yeah, I think she just arrived.
会的 我想她应该刚到
Good.
很好
I need you to do something for me.
我需要你帮我做点事
I don't see the guest of honor. Do you?
我没看到那位特邀嘉宾 你呢
Maybe he accidentally strangled himself
也许他一个不小心用阔领带
with an ascot.
把自己勒死了
Emily, walk with me? Sure.
艾米莉 陪我走走吧 好的
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Mason didn't cancel on you, did he?
梅森没放你鸽子吧
No, he's just running late. This is about Daniel.
没有 他只是迟到了 是丹尼尔的事
Did he tell you how
他告诉你
Conrad altered the terms of his trust?
康拉德修改了他信托基金的条款吗
No. Why would he discuss that with me?
没有 他为什么要告诉我
More importantly, why would he discuss that with you?
更重要的是 他怎么告诉你了
Well, he didn't.
他没告诉我
My ears just happened to be in the right place at the right time.
我只是正正巧巧听到了
The amendment makes it so the only way
修正条款规定 丹尼尔在30岁之前
Daniel can fully access his trust before he turns 30
能自由支配他信托基金的唯一方法
is to get married.
就是结婚、
Why are you telling me this?
为什么要跟我说这个
Because you're my friend.
因为你是我的朋友
If I were you, I would want to know whether or not
如果我是你 在男友成为未婚夫前
my boyfriend's motives were pure before he became my fiance.
我会想要知道 他的动机是否纯粹

重点解释

Why would he discuss that with me?他为什么要告诉我

discuss with商谈; 与 ... 讨论

I have something personal to discuss with you.

我有点私事和你商量。

I'm not in the mood to discuss with you.

我没有心思跟你争论。

My ears just happened to be in the right place at the right time.我只是正正巧巧听到了

happen to发生; 碰巧; 正巧; 偶然

We happen to hold the same view.

我们两人的想法不谋而合。

I happen to have the official statistics with me.

我碰巧身边有官方的统计数字。

If I were you, I would want to know whether or not my boyfriend's motives were pure before he became my fiance.如果我是你,在男友成为未婚夫前我会想要知道他的动机是否纯粹

whether or not是否

I am deliberating whether or not to buy a new car.

我在考虑是否要买一辆新汽车。

Whether or not he will stay, I really do not care.

他要留下来还是要走,我真的不在意。

分享到
重点单词
  • amendmentn. 改善(正), 修正案,某物质能改善土壤有助生长
  • masonn. 泥瓦匠 Mason: 共济会会员
  • alteredv. 改变(alter的过去分词) adj. 改变了的;