位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第2集 第4期:跑路
日期:2015-02-28 20:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Veronica and Samantha Clarke?
维拉妮卡和萨曼莎·克拉克
I thought you'd appreciate that touch.
你该感谢我如此面面俱到
Passports, new identities--
护照 新身份
looks like Vicky's gonna fly the coop.
看来维姬要跑路了
Not with my sister, she isn't.
不可以带着我妹妹 她不能走
What about Emily Thorne?
那艾米莉·索恩呢
First things first.
分清轻重缓急
I can't pay you until Charlotte receives her inheritance.
夏洛特得到遗产后 我才能付你钱
I'll just hang on to yours then,
那我只好先替你收着了
to make sure you stay put.
也好确保你待在这里
The good news is,
好消息是
your daughter's a drug addict
你女儿是个瘾君子
and you're already dead.
你也已经是个死人了
That makes you both damn easy to dispose of.
这样一来 收拾你们俩要容易得多
What now, revenger?
现在怎么办 复仇者
Let the punishment fit the crime.
以牙还牙 以眼还眼
Victoria took my mother away from me.
维多利亚把我妈妈从我身边夺走
It's time I took her daughter away from her.
我也该把她的女儿从她身边夺走了

重点解释

I'll just hang on to yours then那我只好先替你收着

hang on坚持

Hang on at your present job until you can get another.

你在没有找到另一个工作前不要放弃目前的工作。

That makes you both damn easy to dispose of.这样一来收拾你们俩要容易得多

dispose of处理; 安排; 解决

I must dispose of the trouble.

我必须摆脱麻烦。

He was forced to dispose of his art treasures.

他被迫处理掉自己的艺术珍品。

Victoria took my mother away from me.维多利亚把我妈妈从我身边夺走

take away from从 ... 拿走,剥夺

Book cannot be taken away from this room.

不许把书从这房间拿走。

分享到
重点单词
  • coopn. 小屋,(鸡等)笼 vt. 关进鸡舍,关进
  • disposevt. 倾向于,处置 vi. 销毁
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.