位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第16集 第13期:仗义的诺兰
日期:2014-04-26 22:11

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《复仇》

I got a problem and I don't know where else to go.
我有一个疑问 不知道还能去问谁
Uh, oh, welcome to the Cone of Silence.
你怎么找到这儿的
You know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
A... wire receipt for $5 million.
一张五百万美金的电汇凭证
Someone sent it from the Southampton Trust
有人从南安普顿信托公司
to a small bank outside of Montreal.
汇款到蒙特利尔外的一个小银行
I called the bank, but I couldn't get 'em
我给银行打过电话
to give me any information on who it came from.
但他们没向我透露汇款人的任何信息
Was it you?
是你汇的吗
No.
不是
Then it must have been the Graysons.
那一定是格雷森家的人干的
I think this had something to do with what happened on the beach.
我觉得这一定和海滩上发生的事有关
Oh, really, 'cause you want to get wrapped up in a murder investigation?
是吗 你真想要卷入谋杀案的调查中吗
I already am.
我已经深陷其中了
The receipt was in Amanda's jacket.
这凭证是在阿曼达的外套里发现的
I thought you said she left.
我记得你说过她已经离开了
She showed up the other night as I was heading out.
我准备出发的那天晚上 她突然出现了
We were all set to go to Haiti, and she took off.
我们都准备好去海地了 她却忽然走了
Nolan...
诺兰
Nolan, I followed her to the beach.
诺兰 我跟踪她到了海滩
I spent hours looking for her.
我找了她好几个小时
I-I--driving around.
把周围都找遍了
She was gone.
她就那样不见了
Probably straight to Canada
她可能直接去了加拿大
to collect the $5 million.
去取这五百万了吧

重点解释

I called the bank, but I couldn't get 'em to give me any information on who it came from.我给银行打过电话但他们没向我透露汇款人的任何信息

come from来自; 起源于

Most of these children come from broken families.

这些孩子中的多数人来自婚姻破裂的家庭。

Oh, really, 'cause you want to get wrapped up in a murder investigation?是吗,你真想要卷入谋杀案的调查中吗

wrap in用 ... 把 ... 裹起来

Its origin is wrapped in mystery.

它的起源仍是个未解的谜。

Cigarettes are wrapped in foil to keep them fresh.

香烟用箔纸包以保持新鲜。

She showed up the other night as I was heading out.我准备出发的那天晚上,她突然出现

head out离去;启程,出海

I have a long way to go before dark. I'm going to head out.

天黑前我还有很远的路要走,我得上路了。

Sucre and Michael head out to the yard.

放风时间到了,舒克雷和迈克尔一起往监狱操场走去。

分享到
重点单词
  • receiptn. 收据,收条,收到 v. 出收据
  • collectv. 收集,聚集 v. 推论 adv. 接收者付款
  • silencen. 沉默,寂静 vt. 使安静,使沉默
  • foiln. 箔,箔纸,陪衬物,(击剑运动用的)花剑, 钝头剑
  • conen. 圆锥体,锥形物,球果 vt. 变成锥形,削尖
  • mysteryn. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物
  • headingn. 标题,题目,航向 动词head的现在分词