位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第4集 第12期:违背了职业操守
日期:2015-06-26 23:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, hey, hey. We're-- we're closed.
我们 我们关门了
Um, there's--there's a bed-and-breakfast
那边 那边还有家提供早餐和住宿的旅馆
about 20 miles east...
在东面大概20英里...
Oh, you again.
又是你
Odd time to be closing up shop.
这个时候关门 不寻常啊
The season's just getting started.
旺季才刚开始
What's odd is, you were an American
不寻常的是 你上次来时
the last time you were here.
还是个美国人
I work for the FBI. Deep cover, same as Gordon.
我是FBI卧底探员 戈登也是
I know his feelings for you
我知道他对你的感情
ran beyond professional obligation.
超越了职业操守
Where is he?
他在哪
His last communique indicated
从他上一份报告里可以看出
his identity had been compromised.
他违背了职业身份
His direct orders were to return here.
但他接到的命令是要回到这里
Why should I trust you?
我为什么要相信你
The people Gordon was infiltrating
戈登渗透的那群人
are incredibly powerful.
非常厉害
You need to tell me whatever you know
他在跟谁联系
about whoever he's been in contact with.
你必须把你知道的都告诉我
I'm gonna stick to the plan, his plan.
我要继续执行计划 他的计划
Good-bye.
再见
Sorry, Ms. Clarke.
抱歉 克拉克女士
But I cannot let you do that.
我不能让你这么做

重点解释

Odd time to be closing up shop.这个时候关门,不寻常啊

close up关闭; 封闭

Sorry, madam, we're closing up for lunch.

很抱歉,小姐,我们现在要关门吃午饭。

You need to tell me whatever you know about whoever he's been in contact with.你必须把你知道的都告诉我他在跟谁联系

in contact with接触; 联系; 交往

I came in contact with her by telephone.

我和她通过电话联络。

I'm gonna stick to the plan,我要继续执行计划

stick to坚持

We must stick to our task till it is finished.

我们必须继续工作,直至做好为止。

分享到