位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第18集 第23期:画家情人
日期:2014-09-04 21:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So let me get this straight.
我弄清楚了
You paid a thug
你雇了一个小混混
to have our son beaten up in prison,
让他派人把我们的儿子在监狱里打了个半死
and then what, strong-arm a juror,
然后又让他挟持了一名陪审团成员
when this guy could've been the very reason
最终却发现 丹尼尔落得现在的处境
Daniel's even on trial in the first place?
一开始就是拜这个小混混所赐
Lee didn't kill Tyler. It doesn't make any sense.
李没有杀泰勒 这说不通
He was set up.
他是被陷害的
By whom, for instance?
那是谁陷害的呢
Jack Porter.
杰克·波特
He knew what Lee looked like.
他知道李的相貌
He could've orchestrated the whole thing
说不定就是他策划了整件事情
to protect the real killer.
就是为了保护真正的凶手
Let me guess. Amanda Clarke.
让我猜猜 又是阿曼达·克拉克
You have really lost it, you know that?
知道吗 你真的已经神志不清了
Did it even occur to you
你有没有想过
how much you've risked both our lives
你的所作所为不仅让你我性命堪忧
And Daniel's with this?
也让丹尼尔置身险境
I will categorically deny anything Lee has to say.
李说的话 我一个字也不会承认
He was blackmailing us.
他刚刚还敲诈我们
Well, that's not gonna be enough.
这远远不够
Once that punk starts talking to save his skin,
一旦这个混蛋为了自保 开始信口开河
it's gonna lead investigators
那就会引来调查者
all the way down the rabbit hole to us.
一路追查到我们
Leave me alone. I need to think.
让我一个人静静
This will be second mess of yours
这是今天我为你
I've had to clean up in one day.
收拾的第二桩烂摊子了
What is that supposed to mean? I don't know.
这话什么意思 我就不明白了
Why don't you go and ask your artist friend?
你怎么不去问问你的那位画家情人呢
Not that I expect you'll find him.
不过我想你不会再找到他了

重点解释

You paid a thug to have our son beaten up in prison,你雇了一个小混混让他派人把我们的儿子在监狱里打了个半死

beat up痛打

He is badly beat up by a gang of thug.

他被一帮暴徒打得死去活来。

Lee didn't kill Tyler. It doesn't make any sense.李没有杀泰勒,这说不通

make sense讲得通; 有意义; 言之有理

Can you make sense of what this writer is saying?

你能了解这个作家在讲什么吗?

It would make sense to leave early.

早点离开是明智的。

Did it even occur to you how much you've risked both our lives你有没有想过你的所作所为不仅让你我性命堪

occur to想到; 意识到

Did it ever occur to you to be betrayed by your best friend?

你可曾想到被你最好的朋友出卖?

It didn't occur to him that she would refuse his invitation.

他没有想到她会拒绝他的邀请。

分享到
重点单词
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • portern. 搬运工,门房,(火车卧铺车厢或豪华车厢的)乘务员,
  • invitationn. 邀请,招待,邀请函,引诱,招致
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • refusev. 拒绝 n. 垃圾,废物 adj. 无用的
  • protectvt. 保护,投保