位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第188期:为你神魂颠倒
日期:2013-09-17 19:12

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Amanda's fun, isn't she?
阿曼达很会带动气氛 是吧
Crowd seems happy.
大伙看起来很高兴
Yeah.
是的
Any happier, the city might have to shut us down.
再疯狂点 我们就得被封了
We just killed the pilsner.
比尔森啤酒卖光了
Okay, just give me a second.
知道了 等我一下
I'm sorry. Um...
不好意思
Can I get you two a table or...
要不我给你俩找个桌子
maybe a room?
或者开个房间
Actually, I came to talk to you, Amanda.
实际上 我是来找你的 阿曼达
Do you have a second?
你有时间吗
I'll go switch out that keg.
我去开罐酒桶
Level with me--
和我说实话
Is there something going on between you and Jack?
你和杰克之间有些什么吗
What? No. Jack and I are just friends.
什么 没有啊 我和杰克只是朋友
You know that.
你知道的
I'm not sure he believes that.
我觉得他可不这样想
Are you kidding me? He's head over heels for you.
别开玩笑了 他为你神魂颠倒
All he talks about is how happy you make him.
他跟我说的都是 你让他变得多开心
So what did you want to talk about?
你想和我说什么
Outside?
出去说吧
I could use some fresh air and another drink.
呼吸点新鲜空气 然后再来一杯
No, I'm good, but you go ahead.
我不喝了 你随意吧
Come on. What happened to the girl who used to
不是吧 以前那个为了一瓶龙舌兰
stockpile pudding cups so she could bribe sergeant Cankles
攒布丁杯来贿赂坎科尔警官的
for a bottle of tequila?
女孩哪儿去了
She's still here, believe me.
相信我 她还在这
Really?
真的吗

重点解释

Any happier, the city might have to shut us down.再疯狂点,我们就得被封了

shut down关闭; (使)停工

I have half a mind to shut him up.

我有点想把他关起来。

What happened to the girl who used to stockpile pudding cups so she could bribe sergeant Cankles for a bottle of tequila?以前那个为了一瓶龙舌兰攒布丁杯来贿赂坎科尔警官的女孩哪儿去了

used to过去常常

I weigh less than I used to.

我的体重比以前轻了。

Jack used to assist Mary in her lessons.

杰克过去常常帮助玛丽学习功课。

a bottle of一瓶 ...

He gave me a bottle of orange soda.

他递给我一瓶桔子汽水。

The doctor mixed him a bottle of medicine.

医生为他配了一瓶药。

No, I'm good, but you go ahead.我不喝了,你随意吧

go ahead开始;前进

We feel you should go ahead.

我们觉得您应该干。

Go ahead and do what you like.

去吧,喜欢干什么就干什么。

分享到
重点单词
  • switchn. 开关,转换,鞭子 v. 转换,改变,交换,鞭打
  • assistn. 帮助,协助,协助的器械 vt. 帮助,协助 vi.
  • sergeantn. 中士,巡佐,军士 (法庭或议会等地的)警卫官