位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第7集第5期:风光
日期:2019-04-04 15:14

(单词翻译:单击)

Trying to get some scoop on the wedding?
想获取婚礼的独家新闻吗
They've got big things planned.
他们策划了大事件
I'm sure they do.
这点是必然的
What brings you by?
来找我有什么事
I... brought you some macaroons
我给你带了一盒蛋白杏仁饼干
to welcome you back.
欢迎你回来
Thanks.
谢谢
That's a nice surprise.
真是美好的惊喜
How was L.A.?
洛杉矶的工作怎么样
Wining and dining photographers for "Voulez"
和《想》的摄影师们应酬
is not as glamorous as one might think.
可没别人以为的这么风光
Oh, really? Weird.
是吗 真奇怪
I've had a totally different experience when doing it.
我应酬的时候怎么觉得恰恰相反呢
I don't suppose you're free tonight?
我想你今晚没空吧
Ooh. He comes bearing gifts,
我一回来 你就带着礼物
and now he's looking for a date?
邀请我去约会
I should leave town more often.
我真该多出去出差
But no. I have too much work to catch up on
但很抱歉 婚礼越来越近了
with the wedding approaching.
我还有很多工作要赶
Ah, it'll still be here tomorrow.
明天来做也一样
Don't let the Graysons take over your life.
别让格雷森一家的事过度占据你的生活

分享到