位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第11集第6期:心安理得
日期:2020-01-15 10:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Mrs. Grayson,
格雷森夫人
I'm afraid the police have insisted
警察坚持认为
that you not be allowed access to the patient.
不要让您接近病人
Daniel, we'll be at the house if you need us.
丹尼尔我们在屋子里等你
Daniel, I'm afraid I have troubling news.
丹尼尔 结果可能有点迷惑
Blood tests show your wife was...
血样测试表明你的妻子
never pregnant.
从没怀过孕
I'd like to keep this private.
我希望不要公开这个消息
Mr. Ross, you may as well to turn around right now.
罗斯先生 你最好也马上离开
This is a family matter.
这是我们的家庭问题
Emily is my family,
艾米莉是我的家人
and I'm gonna make damn sure that yours doesn't harm her.
我要确保她绝不会被你的家人伤害
How dare you speak to me that way,
你做了那些事之后
after what you've been up to.
居然还敢这么和我说话
What has Daniel ever done to you?
丹尼尔对你做过什么吗
Do you get off causing innocent people pain?
伤害无辜的人 你就这么心安理得吗
I will let you know if I meet anyone innocent.
如果我碰到了无辜的人 会告诉你的
So in the meantime, I'm gonna go see Emily.
现在 我要去看望艾米莉了
You have no legal right.
你没有合法的权利
Without a family representative,
没有家人的陪同
you may not go beyond those doors,
你根本没资格跨过这道门
no matter how many wings you've named after yourself.
不管你为自己冠上多少名头都不行
Well, let's...
那我们...
see what your son has to say about that.
听听你儿子会说什么
Look, Nolan, it's best if you just go.
听着 诺兰 你最好还是走吧
I thought that we said
我们不是说好了
that we weren't gonna let the women in our lives
不会让生命中的女人
get in the way of what we have?
阻碍我们已经拥有的一切

心安理得.jpg


So just help me. Please.
帮帮我 求你了
You didn't go to the city last night.
你昨晚没去城里
You were with him.
你和他在一起
I told you these people couldn't be trusted.
我告诉过你不能相信这些人
How could you?! Oh, how could you?
你怎么可以这样做 怎么能
Mom.
妈妈
Get out of here.
出去
Go.
走啊
Where...
这...

分享到