位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第12集第9期:巧克力泡芙
日期:2020-03-16 09:45

(单词翻译:单击)

Your father taught you well.
你父亲把你教得很好
But nothing you say is gonna change my mind.
但你的话并不会改变我的想法
Save your strength.
省点力气吧
You're gonna need it to get out of here.
你还得靠它离开这里
I'm not gonna be around to help you.
我不会在这儿帮你的
Oh, where did your nurse run off to?
你的护士跑哪里去了
I gave her the night off.
今晚我放了她假
Oh. Well, I couldn't have you go to bed without dessert.
我可不能让你睡觉前吃不到甜品
Martha made the most delicate profiteroles.
玛莎做了可口的巧克力泡芙
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I'm sorry to bring this up, but...
提起这件事我很抱歉 但是
Whatever happened between you and Daniel
无论你和丹尼尔之间发生了什么
and the pregnancy, or lack thereof,
无论你有没有怀孕
is a private matter between you two.
这都是你们之间的私事

巧克力泡芙.jpg


However...
然而
While you were unconscious in the hospital,
当你在医院昏迷的时候
the doctors came to Daniel with these test results.
医生给了丹尼尔这些检测结果
When you came to,
你苏醒以后
we feared that you weren't stable enough to face them,
我们怕你承受不了这事实
so I volunteered to deliver the news to you
所以决定 在你做好心理准备的时候
when you were ready.
由我来告诉你这件事
But now I'm not sure if I'm able to do it.
但现在我不确定 我能不能说
What is it?
你要说什么
Because of the location of the bullet wounds,
由于你枪伤的位置
and the surgeries required to save your life,
以及为了救你
the doctors had no choice.
医生别无选择下所做的手术
A sacrifice had to be made.
必须要牺牲一些东西
I'm afraid you'll never be able to conceive, Emily.
恐怕你以后再也不能怀孕了 艾米莉
You're lying.
你在说谎
No.
我没有
Feel free to confirm with Dr. Sturman
你随时都可以找斯德曼医生证实我的话
Or seek a second opinion.
或者找其他医生咨询
You see, this is why it's been so tragic for Daniel
明白了吧 所以丹尼尔才这么悲痛
and why he's been so distant.
这么冷淡
For you to have given him hope for an heir,
你让他心存希望 认为自己后继有人
only to have it taken away from him forever...
却又让希望彻底破灭
Get out.
出去
Fate can be so cruel.
命运就是这么残忍

分享到