位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第142期:从来没有如此开心
日期:2013-07-14 19:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

How you doing?
还好吗
Never been happier.
从没这么开心过
Want me to take over?
要换我来开吗
It feels good to be in control of something, you know? Yeah.
握着掌控权的感觉真好 是啊
Whenever I'm out here, I get a sense of freedom
出海的时候 就有种自由的感觉
that I...I never feel on shore.
是...是我在陆地上感受不到的
It's like I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.
好像找到了归属
I can't tell you the last time
我都记不清上次
I felt either one of those things.
有这些感受是什么时候的事了
Anytime you want to take her out,
你什么时候想乘它出海
she's right here.
它都随时为你起航
And so am I.
我也一样
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You okay?
你还好吧
Sorry. Um...It's just...This...You...
抱歉 只是 此情 此景
Things haven't been right for me
长久以来
in a very long time.
我一直过得不顺
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我们俩同病相怜
we're in the same boat.
希望你听了能好受些
Is there any chance
你有可能
you might stick around a little while longer?
在这儿呆久一点吗
I want to, but, um...
我是很想了 可...
It's complicated.
情况太复杂了
Yeah. Nolan said as much.
没错 诺兰也这么说
Listen, whatever it is...
不管是什么情况
I can handle it.
我都能理解

重点解释

It feels good to be in control of something, you know? Yeah.握着掌控权的感觉真好,是啊

in control of:控制; 掌握; 管理

Who's in control of the project?

谁是这个项目的负责人?

He wants to be in control of his own destiny.

他想要掌握自己的命运。

注意:in control of ...表示“管理……”,under the control of ...表示“受……的管理”。注意前者不含the,后者含the。不过也可以表示为under one's control,不加the,如under government control;

I...I never feel on shore.是...是我在陆地上感受不到的

on shore:在岸边

The sailor was held up while he was on shore.

那个水手在岸上遭到抢劫。

I packed my traps and went on shore.

我收拾好行李上了岸。

you might stick around a little while longer?在这儿呆久一点吗

stick around:在附近徘徊(停留)

He said to tell you to stick around.

他交待说让你别走开。

I hope youll stick around till the end.

我希望你能留在这里直到结束。

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • sailorn. 海员,水手,扁平的硬边草帽
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉