位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第18集 第8期:丹尼尔自暴自弃
日期:2014-08-13 20:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What are you doing out there?
你站那干什么
You're going to catch your death.
小心先病死了
That seems inevitable.
怎么都是一死
Oh, Daniel. Don't be morbid.
丹尼尔 别尽往坏处想
How about realistic?
那现实又怎样
No jury in their right mind
陪审团的人只要精神正常
is gonna be sympathetic to me.
就不会同情我
You don't know that yet.
现在下定论为时过早
Look at my track record.
看看我劣迹斑斑的记录吧
Last summer, I got wasted,
去年夏天 我烂醉如泥
crashed my car, and nearly paralyzed my girlfriend.
把车撞成一堆废铁 还害我女朋友几近瘫痪
This summer, I shot my best friend.
今年夏天 我射杀了自己最好的朋友
In self-defense.
出于自卫
In cold blood.
出于冷血
I would've fired all three bullets if I had the chance.
要是再来一次 我会把三颗子弹都赏他
That's a thought the jury is never going to hear.
这话千万不能在陪审团面前说
I hate to admit it,
不得不说
but I think that Brooks has made the smart move
布鲁克斯让艾米莉先作证
by putting Emily on the stand first.
这招很聪明
Really?
是吗
Well, I'm not so sure about that.
我不敢苟同
Jack Porter's back.
杰克·波特回来了
Yeah. He's in her house right now,
没错 他俩现在正共处一室
making a fire and God knows what else.
围着火炉取暖 谁知道有没有干点别的

重点解释

You're going to catch your death.小心先病死了

catch one's death得重伤风; 得致命的感冒

Don't go out without a coat: you'll catch your death.

别不穿外套出去,会得重感冒的。

No jury in their right mind is gonna be sympathetic to me.陪审团的人只要精神正常就不会同情我

sympathetic to对 ... 同情的

He was very sympathetic to me when I was ill.

我生病时他很同情我。

He is sympathetic to the project.

他赞成该项计划。

Yeah. He's in her house right now,making a fire and God knows what else.他俩现在正共处一室围着火炉取暖 ,谁知道有没有干点别的

make a fire生火

The camper go forage for wood to make a fire.

露营者去搜寻柴木点火。

分享到
重点单词
  • portern. 搬运工,门房,(火车卧铺车厢或豪华车厢的)乘务员,
  • inevitableadj. 不可避免的,必然(发生)的
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • morbidadj. 病态的,不正常的
  • sympatheticadj. 同情的,共鸣的 n. 交感神经
  • juryn. 陪审团,评委会 adj. 临时用的 vt. 挑选
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • realisticadj. 现实的,现实主义的