位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第2集第3期:传奇
日期:2018-09-20 09:57

(单词翻译:单击)

Booze in the morning looks a lot like denial, dad.

一大早就酗酒可没什么说服力 老爸

So does moving out at your father's expense.

你搬出去也没怎么给你爸省钱

Look, you're here every day,

你每天都过来

so why not just save yourself the commute

你就不能不睡你朋友的沙发 搬回来

from your friends' couches?

省省交通费

Well, first of all, they have guest houses.

首先 我住在他们的客房

And I might have to move back

也许我该搬回来

just to keep a drink out of your hand.

看着你少喝点

I'm getting you through this, whether you want me to or not.

无论你是否愿意 我要帮你度过这个难关

You know, I may have used up all my good luck on you...

也许我在你身上耗尽心血

and it was worth it.

但都是值得的

Tell my driver where,

告诉我司机你要去哪

and he'll be happy to provide you with your drive of shame, or...

他会很乐意载你的 我的一夜情情人

fame.

或是说 一夜传奇

Bye....

再见

分享到