位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第17集 第5期:强硬的法官
日期:2014-05-27 22:14

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What's going on?
发生什么事了
We're waiting for a trial date.
我们在等待庭审日期
Conrad, Victoria.
康拉德 维多利亚
I'll talk to you then.
我之后跟你详谈
The people vs. Daniel Grayson
丹尼尔·格雷森的公开庭审
will commence the first week of December.
将于十二月的第一周开始
Well, it's as speedy a trial as we could've hoped for,
这可比我们预想的还要快
I imagine.
对吧
What about revisiting bail?
重申保释进行的怎么样了
Unfortunately, we're dealing with a hard-line judge.
很不幸 我们遇到的是个强硬的法官
Barring a life-threatening condition,
除非有威胁生命的情况
Rikers will be Daniel's home for the foreseeable future.
丹尼尔一段时间内都得待在赖克斯岛
I think the best thing that we can do for Daniel right now
我想目前我们能为丹尼尔做的
is to track down Amanda Clarke.
就是找到阿曼达·克拉克
Excuse me.
失陪
As of this morning, Amanda Clarke is no longer
现在起 阿曼达·克拉克不再是我们
our sole focus.
唯一的目标
The sketch artist has come up with
人像模拟专家已经画出另一个
an equally compelling suspect.
有同等嫌疑的目标相貌
This looks like Jack Porter.
这看起来像是杰克·波特

重点解释

We're waiting for a trial date.我们在等待庭审日期

wait for等候; 等待

Will you wait for me? I shan't be a minute.

等等我行吗? 我马上就好。

Well, it's as speedy a trial as we could've hoped for,这可比我们预想的还要快

hope for希望; 期待

We all hope for an improvement in the weather.

我们都希望天气好转。

We hope for some gain from our investment.

我们希望投资有利可图。

Unfortunately, we're dealing with a hard-line judge.很不幸,我们遇到的是个强硬的法官

deal with对付; 涉及

They were not equipped to deal with the situation.

他们没有准备好应付这种局面。

He was a difficult man to deal with.

他是个很难对付的人。

分享到
重点单词
  • sketchn. 素描,草图,概述,梗概 v. 速写,草拟,(简略地
  • suspectn. 嫌疑犯 adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的 v. 怀疑
  • improvementn. 改进,改善
  • foreseeableadj. 能预测的;可预知的
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务
  • portern. 搬运工,门房,(火车卧铺车厢或豪华车厢的)乘务员,
  • compellingadj. 强制的,引人注目的,令人信服的
  • commencev. 开始,着手,获得学位
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试