位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第21集 第23期:被误会的德克兰
日期:2014-12-12 21:52

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Come on.
快进来
Who splashes someone with ice-cold slush
谁啊 用冰冷的烂泥丢完人后
and just drives off?
就驾车离开
A trucker from Yonkers.
一个扬克斯[纽约市郊区]来的货车司机罢了
Well, look, let's get you dry.
你去洗一下吧
Um, I got towels in the bathroom.
浴室里有毛巾
But one second.
等等
Here.
给你
Um, do you have any pictures of your dog?
你手上有狗狗的照片吗
We can take the poster boards
反正课堂演示拿不到好成绩
from that presentation we're gonna fail
我们可以把当中的广告纸板撤下
and put them to good use.
好好利用一下
Good idea.
好主意
Declan.
德克兰
Oh, what are you doing here? Are you okay?
你来这干嘛 你没事吧
They're awful, Declan...
德克兰 他们太可怕了
My entire family.
我整个家庭
Look, I'm...
听着
I'm so sorry for pulling your tuition.
我很抱歉撤走你的学费
I'll cash in one of my savings bonds--
我会从储蓄债券里取现给你
Actually, I got it covered.
其实我已经搞定了
Or Nolan does. I mean, the guy's got a... heart
是诺兰帮的忙 那家伙...
as big as his checkbook.
不仅富有 心肠也好
See?
你瞧
Someone else appreciates how good you are.
别人也看到了你的闪光点

重点解释

Who splashes someone with ice-cold slush and just drives off?用冰冷的烂泥丢完人后就驾车离开

drive off开走;驱散; 击退; 赶走

I was about to drive off when I saw this huge lorry bearing down on me.

我正要驱车离开时,看到这辆大卡车气势汹汹地向我冲来。

The car raised quite a dust as we drove off.

我们走时车子扬起了一阵尘土。

put them to good use.好好利用一下

good use很好的利用

His experience is being put to good use there.

他的经验现在正在那里很好加以利用。

We will make good use of our time.

我们将好好利用我们的时间。

I'm so sorry for pulling your tuition.我很抱歉撤走你的学费

sorry for为 ... 而遗憾

I am sorry for the mistake. I stand corrected.

抱歉,出了这个错。我愿意纠正。

I feel sorry for whoever marries him!

谁嫁给他我都替她感到惋惜。

分享到