位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第14集第6期:言之凿凿
日期:2020-05-25 12:49

(单词翻译:单击)

I can't lose you.

我不能失去你

Not to my plan or to Niko.

就算为了复仇计划 为了妮可也不行

No, Emily.

别这样 艾米莉

Emily. You can't do this now.

艾米莉 你现在不能这么做

What is wrong with you? Let go!

你发什么神经 放手

Look, I have to go.

听着 我必须走了

If you want to have a sensible conversation...

如果你想意识清醒地和我谈话

I'll call you from London, but this isn't happening.

我到了伦敦再联系你 但不是现在

Have you been told where we're going?

你知道我们要去哪吗

What the hell are you doing, Niko?

你要干吗 妮可

Avenging my father,

就如我所说的

like I said I would.

为我的父亲复仇

You didn't think I'd find this...

你以为我发现不了这把刀

under your bed?

就藏在你的床下吗

Speechless?

无言以对了吗

That's funny, Aiden.

真是讽刺 艾登

Because you knew exactly what to say

你当初来日本

when you showed up in Japan.

劝我去俄罗斯

And when you tried to send me to Russia

杀一个为你背黑锅的替罪羊报仇的时候

to kill someone for a crime you committed.

可是言之凿凿

I can't believe I nursed

我居然去悉心照料

my father's murderer back to health.

一个谋杀我父亲的凶手

I didn't murder him.

我没有谋杀他

We fought like warriors. He attacked me, and I defended.

我们像武士一样决斗 他攻击 我反击

A death was inevitable.

伤亡在所难免

I wanted to tell you, and one day, I would have.

我打算告诉你 终有一天会向你坦白

But you had to help Emily first.

但你要先帮艾米莉复仇

言之凿凿.jpg


That was the code your father taught us.

这是你父亲教我们的行事准则

We go where we're needed. Oh, I'm counting on it.

哪里有仇恨就去哪里 我记着呢

I left her a clue

我给她留了一条线索

just to see if she was really as good as he claimed.

看看她有没有父亲说的那么优秀

And when she shows up here to save you...

当她现身救你的时候

I'm gonna kill her.

我就会杀了她

What?

怎么了

You took someone I love...

你夺走了我爱的人

On this spot.

就在这里

You can watch while I do the same.

你可以亲眼见证我以牙还牙

We'll tell him $5,000 a month in child support,

我们会提出让他每月支付孩子抚养费五千

another $5,000 in alimony, and --

和离婚赡养费五千 还有

分享到