位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第20集 第11期:亲密关系
日期:2014-10-24 21:35

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So I've talked to... Kingsly...
我和金斯莱 哈蒙和巴恩斯法官
Harmon, and Judge Barnes.
都谈过了
I'm satisfied they have nothing to do with the letter.
还好他们都与那封匿名信无关
I see you've crossed off Dr. Banks.
你排除了班克斯医生
She's a latecomer.
她是后来才牵扯进来的
She's an opportunist.
而且她是个机会主义者
I think the guy that we're looking for
我觉得我们在找的那个人
was involved from the start.
应该从一开始就是其中一员
Roger Halsted?
罗杰·霍尔斯特德
He was pretty tight with David Clarke, wasn't he?
他以前和大卫·克拉克关系非常密切吧
He rolled over on him.
他背叛了大卫
I always thought Roger was weak.
我一直觉得罗杰很懦弱
I wouldn't say an anonymous threat
我也没觉得匿名威胁
is a sign of towering strength.
有多大的威慑力啊
Oh, sorry. I didn't know anyone was in here.
抱歉 我不知道里面有人
I need to freshen up.
我要梳洗一下
Your room is actually in the South wing, Mrs. Davis.
戴维斯女士 你的房间在南侧
I can take you there if you'd like.
如果你想的话 我可以带你过去
Oh, that's-- that's all right, Frank.
不用了 弗兰克
Uh, you've got better things to do.
你还有更重要的事
I just left Victoria.
我刚刚和维多利亚在一起
She's in quite a state.
她状态不错啊
Yeah.
是啊
A state of suspended animation.
假死状态
So listen, uh, the corporation that owns the deed
买了大卫·克拉克家房契的公司
to David Clarke's house has exactly two members,
其实只有两个成员
and you're lookin' at one of them.
你眼前的就是其中之一

重点解释

I see you've crossed off Dr. Banks.你排除了班克斯医生

cross off划掉; 勾销

Please cross off the wrong word in the sentence.

请将句中的错字划掉。

If you don't want to come, cross your name off.

如果你不想来,把你的名字划掉。

I need to freshen up.我要梳洗一下

freshen up沐浴更衣, 使精神饱满

They returned to their hotel to freshen up.

他们回旅馆梳洗了一下。

He's freshen up the house with a new coat of paint.

他给房子刷了层油漆,使它焕然一新。

分享到
重点单词
  • corporationn. 公司,法人,集团
  • threatn. 威胁,凶兆 vt. 威胁, 恐吓
  • toweringadj. 高耸的,激烈的,杰出的 动词tower的现在分
  • deedn. 事迹,行为,[法]契约 vt. 立契转让 a
  • suspendedadj. 悬浮的;暂停的,缓期的(宣判)
  • anonymousadj. 匿名的,无名的,没特色的
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • animationn. 活泼,有生气,卡通制作