位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第178期:挑男人的眼光真差
日期:2013-09-06 19:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So they found Frank's wallet in Tyler's jacket.
他们在泰勒外套里发现了弗兰克的皮夹
What? Yeah, and he's now
什么 没错
the prime suspect in their murder investigation,
他现在是凶杀案的头号嫌犯了
which means I'm no longer in their crosshairs,
这意味着我不再是怀疑目标
which also means that you and that lawyer of yours
也就是说 我已经准备好迎接
can have the battle royale you've been gunning for.
你和你律师期盼已久的敛财之旅了
You better buckle up. Mm.
你最好系好安全带
Emily Thorne...
艾米莉·索恩
Displaying emotion
在枪口之下
while withholding your inner Ninja at gunpoint.
隐藏起忍者术 表现得手足无措
You almost seemed like a mere mortal tonight.
你今晚看上去几乎像个平凡人了
There's a first
凡事总有第一次
and a last time for everything.
和最后一次
I found it interesting that
有趣的是
the police didn't find any bullets in the gun...
警察没有在那支枪里找到任何子弹
Your gun.
你的枪
I thought you always kept that thing loaded.
我以为那玩意你随时都上好膛的
Not always.
情况有变嘛
You never cease to amaze and...
你总是有办法令我惊讶
terrify me, maestro.
令我害怕 大师
I'm so sorry, Ash.
我很抱歉 阿什莉
Yeah, me, too.
我也一样
Wow, that was fun.
真是一场好戏
Well, we sure know how to pick 'em, hmm?
我俩也真有挑男人的眼光

重点解释

You better buckle up. Mm.你最好系好安全带

buckle up把 ... 扣紧或扣牢

It's much safer if you buckle up while driving.

开车时系好安全带就会安全得多。

I buckle up all the time for my own safety.

为了自身的安全我都会系上安全带。

You never cease to amaze and...你总是有办法令我惊讶

cease to停止

You will cease to fear if you cease to hope.

绝望无畏惧。

When shall I cease to regret you?

什么时候我会不再为你感到惋惜呢?

which means I'm no longer in their crosshairs,这意味着我不再是怀疑目标

no longer不再

He weeded out the books he no longer needed.

他把不再需要的书清理出去了。

These conditions no longer obtain.

这些条件已不复存在了。

分享到
重点单词
  • terrifyv. 使害怕,使恐怖,威胁
  • primeadj. 最初的,首要的,最好的,典型的 n. 青春,壮
  • walletn. 皮夹,钱包
  • suspectn. 嫌疑犯 adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的 v. 怀疑
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • ceasev. 停止,终止 n. 停止
  • obtainvt. 获得,得到 vi. 通用,流行,存在