位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第152期:亲手毁了康德拉
日期:2013-08-02 22:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I was very happy to get your call, Victoria.
我很高兴你联系了我 维多利亚
I'm very aware of the job you did for Michael
我清楚 在迈克尔和莉迪亚的离婚官司中
in his divorce against Lydia.
你功不可没
And I think it would be foolish of me
如果我不考虑找你咨询
not to consider your counsel. Thank you.
那才是犯傻呢 谢谢你
It seems my reputation precedes me.
看来我是名声在外啊
I saw Michael earlier this summer,
今年初夏时 我见过迈克尔
already with a pretty young woman at his arm.
他已经另觅佳偶了
I trust he's doing well?
他们进展得还不错吧
Engaged. God help him.
已经订婚了 上帝对他眷顾有加
Obviously, his heart is faring a little bit better than Lydia's.
他明显比莉迪亚过得好
Couldn't help but feel badly when I heard that she had
听说她跳楼的事后
jumped from her balcony.
我真的很难过
Well, you reap what you sow.
因果报应终有时
Well, before we discuss my fee,
在讨论我的佣金问题之前
I'll need you to agree to some nonnegotiable conditions.
你得答应我几个条件 没有商量余地
I see. First condition--
说吧 首先
No contact whatsoever with your spouse, starting now.
从现在起 无论如何都不得联系你丈夫
That won't be a problem. Second--
这你就不用担心了 其次
I need absolute financial transparency from you--
我需要对你的财政状况有绝对知情权
Bank accounts, lock boxes,
包括你的银行存款 银行保险箱
planes, houses, jewelry.
私人飞机 房产 珠宝
There's no need for the dramatic pauses, Mr. Huntley.
你没必要这样刻意停顿 亨特利先生
If I disagree with your terms, I'll let you know.
如果我不同意 会告诉你的
Finally, and most importantly,
最后 也是最重要的一点
I need you to be willing to do whatever it takes
我需要你能够不惜一切代价
to win your case,
来打赢这场官司
which could mean you end up with a significant amount
即使这场官司可能最终
of Conrad's blood on your hands by the time this is over.
会让你亲手毁了康拉德
I wouldn't have it any other way.
我连眉头都不会皱一下

重点解释

I'm very aware of the job you did for Michael in his divorce against Lydia.我清楚在迈克尔和莉迪亚的离婚官司中你功不可没

be aware of:意识到,察觉到,知

John has been aware of having done something wrong.

约翰已意识到自己做错了事情。

You must be aware of the fact that he is destitute.

你一定知道他非常贫穷这一情况。

Obviously, his heart is faring a little bit better than Lydia's.他明显比莉迪亚过得好

a little bit:有点儿; 一点儿

I reckon the girl is a little bit boyish.

这想这个女孩有点男孩子气。

This bread is a little bit stale.

面包不太新鲜。

I'll need you to agree to some nonnegotiable conditions.你得答应我几个条件没有商量余地

agree to:同意; 答应

He doesn't wholly agree to the plan.

他并不完全同意这项计划。

Do you agree to have a dinner today?

今天你同意一块吃饭吗?

If I disagree with your terms, I'll let you know.如果我不同意会告诉你的

disagree with:与 ... 有分歧; 不一致

I'm afraid I disagree with you on that.

恐怕在这个问题上我与你意见不同。

We disagree with them on the point.

我们在这一点上与他们意见不一。

分享到
重点单词
  • reputationn. 声誉,好名声
  • sowv. 播种,散布 n. 母猪, 大母熊, 铁水沟,
  • dramaticadj. 戏剧性的,引人注目的,给人深刻印象的 dram
  • reapvt. 收割,收获,获得 vi. 收割
  • disagreev. 不一致,有分歧,不适应,不适宜
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • counseln. 商议,忠告,法律顾问 v. 商议,劝告
  • jewelryn. 珠宝,珠宝类
  • transparencyn. 透明度,幻灯片
  • spousen. 配偶