位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第5集第27期:牺牲幸福
日期:2019-02-23 18:55

(单词翻译:单击)

Well, there's a difference between hiding and not wanting to go.
躲着和不想去可是有区别的
You know, the truth is I-
事实上
I thought maybe I met someone interesting.
我以为自己遇到了一个有意思的人
But, um...
但是
I think maybe I may have been wrong about that.
也许是我想错了
It's... It's complicated.
一言难尽
Patrick...
帕特里克
I sacrificed personal happiness for all the wrong reasons.
我为了各种错误的理由牺牲了自己的幸福
I hope you don't do the same.
希望你不要重蹈我的覆辙
Why are you always so good to me?
你为什么一直对我这么好
I have much to make up for.
我有很多要补偿你的
You don't.
才不是
Like I said, we are a team now, all right?
正如我所说 我们现在是搭档了
Nothing's gonna change that.
没什么能改变这一点
Now look, I have to get back to work.
我得继续干活了
I promised Daniel this piece for his office.
我保证会搞定丹尼尔办公室的画
So I'll probably be working through the night.
可能要通宵了
I will see you tomorrow?
明天见
Bye. - Okay.
再见 -好
Bye.
再见

分享到