位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第20集 第8期:可恶的罪人
日期:2014-10-19 21:52

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Grayson security seized my database this morning.
格雷森的安全系统今早查到了我的数据库
The s.E.C. Gets ahold of this,
要是被证交会知道
you're going to jail, Bill.
你会坐牢的 比尔
Grayson wants to cut a deal.
格雷森想做笔交易
Today I am just grateful
今日我倍感欣慰
that justice prevailed
正义终得以伸张
and that this terrible man
这个可恶的罪人
has been held accountable for his crimes against the American people.
要为他对美国人民所犯下的罪行接受惩罚
Miss?
小姐
I'd rather not be seated so close to them.
我不想与他们坐在一起
Them?
他们
All of these people.
他们所有人
Stick me in a corner somewhere, huh,
帮我安排一个角落的位置
where no one will notice me?
最不显眼的地方
You got it.
没问题
Thanks.
谢谢
They got me staying in the pool house.
他们安排我住在泳池边的客房里
Bring by a bottle of bourbon, huh?
拿瓶波旁威士忌给我 好吗
I'm eternally in your debt.
不胜感激

重点解释

you're going to jail, Bill.你会坐牢的,比尔
go to jail进监狱
I get a ticket or I go to jail.
我得了一张罚单,要不然我要进监狱。
He says I'll go to jail for helping agostino!
他说我帮助阿格斯丁诺要坐牢的!
I'd rather not be seated so close to them.我不想与他们坐在一起
close to离…近
Can you get me close to him?
你能让我接近他吗?
Those close to him say he prides himself on his patience.
据他身边的人所说,他为自己的耐心而骄傲。
Stick me in a corner somewhere, huh,帮我安排一个角落的位置
in a corner暗中地,角落
Adult diapers are neatly stacked in a corner.
成人尿布整齐的叠放在角落里。
She's huddled in a corner, prepared for the worst.
她蜷缩在角落里,做着最坏的打算。

分享到
重点单词
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • patiencen. 耐心,忍耐,毅力 n. 单人玩的牌戏
  • gratefuladj. 感激的,感谢的