位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第16集 第23期:野心蓬勃的女人
日期:2014-05-16 20:52

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Does it matter to you if your clients are guilty?
客户有罪对你来说重要吗
I never ask.
我从不过问
Cynical.
好冷漠无情
The last thing I need
我最不想的
is to have my judgment clouded.
就是使我的判断受到影响
And in 20 years, I haven't lost a case,
过去20年来 我一个案子都没输过
so if ain't broke...
所以如果这记录不被打破的话
What's your take on all this?
你对此案的看法是什么
I think Daniel shot Tyler.
我觉得是丹尼尔杀死了泰勒
And I think he's gonna get away with it.
而且他能成功脱罪
And yet you continue to work for the Graysons.
而你还继续为格雷森家工作
I come from a town called Croydon,
我来自一个叫克里登的小镇
just outside of London.
就在伦敦的边上
Population--no one cares and dropping.
由于无人关心 人口越来越少
I want more out of life than planning parties
我想要的不仅仅是策划派对
and making sure other people's lives run smoothly,
或为别人打理日常琐事
But for now...
可眼下
It's my job.
这就是我的工作
The camera sure loves you.
你会很上镜的
You play your cards right,
你这步棋若走对了
you can parlay Daniel's trial into a whole new career.
就可以借着丹尼尔的审判大展宏图
But then...
不过话说回来
I think you already know that.
我想你已经明白这一点了

重点解释

And I think he's gonna get away with it.而且他能成功脱罪

get away逃脱;离开

He had an itch to get away and explore.

他等不及要动身去探险。

I won't let him get away with that excuse.

我不会让他用那种借口蒙混过去。

I want more out of life than planning parties and making sure other people's lives run smoothly,我想要的不仅仅是策划派对或为别人打理日常琐事

make sure设法确保

I'm going to make sure if I'm going to Macao.

我要拿定主意我是否去澳门。

I'll make sure of the time of the flight.

我要核实一下这班飞机的时间。

分享到
重点单词
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • judgmentn. 裁判,宣告,该判决书
  • smoothlyadv. 平滑地,流畅地
  • explorev. 探险,探测,探究
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • cynicaladj. 愤世嫉俗的,吹毛求疵的