位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第229期:和平解决问题
日期:2013-11-23 20:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'm going to lunch.
我要去吃午餐了
Mom, if you'd still like to join me and Declan,
妈妈 如果你还愿意加入我和德克兰
I'd love that. I would be delighted.
我很欢迎 乐意之极
Join me in the study, would you?
跟我去书房谈吧
How about we try one over by the railing?
靠着栏杆再拍一张吧
How dare you drag my father into this.
你竟敢把我爸爸拖进这趟浑水
I was simply telling him about the engagement party.
我只是告诉他订婚宴的事
Oh, the hell you were.
是啊 你真好
We'll settle all of this tonight at dinner.
今天晚宴上一切都会尘埃落定
He'll be here at 8:00.
他8点到
Well, I won't be.
我可不会来
Of course you will.
你当然会来
And you will use this evening as a platform
而且你会借此机会告诉大家
to show that our separation is civil and fair,
我们的分开既合情又合理
Ensuring your father's confidence
好让你爸爸有信心
in your ongoing leadership of Grayson Global.
继续把格雷森国际交给你领导
Or?
否则呢
Or...
否则
I can make it an apocalyptic showcase
我会给大家好好展示现在的家丑
of just how ugly things have become and how much worse they can get.
并且预演之后会如何进一步的恶化
What do you want, Victoria?
你想怎么样 维多利亚
I want you to resume acting like
我要你表现得还是夏洛特那个
a compassionate father to Charlotte,
疼爱她的爸爸
to agree never to reveal to her her true paternity,
保证决不泄露她的亲生父亲
and to settle this divorce fairly and out of court.
并且在庭外公平地解决离婚这事
Is that all?
就这些吗
For now.
目前为止

重点解释

How dare you drag my father into this.你竟敢把我爸爸拖进这趟浑水

drag into强迫

Person after person was being dragged into the mud.

一个又一个人被拖进了泥潭。

She felt she was being dragged into a whirlpool of emotion.

她觉得自己被卷入了感情的旋涡。

a compassionate father to Charlotte,to agree never to reveal to her her true paternity,疼爱她的爸爸保证决不泄露她的亲生父亲

agree to同意; 答应

Do you agree to have a dinner today?

今天你同意一块吃饭吗?

We must agree to differ on this.

我们得承认在这一问题上有分歧。

1.reveal用作及物动词时,后可接名词或that/wh-从句作宾语。还可接以动词不定式或“(to

be/as)+ n./adj. ”充当补足语的复合宾语。可用于被动结构。

He would not reveal what decisions had been reached.

他不肯透露做出了什么决定。

2.reveal可接介词to,表示“向…透露”。

They revealed to me that the experiment had failed

他们向我透露试验失败了。

分享到
重点单词
  • whirlpooln. 漩涡,涡流;混乱,纷乱
  • compassionateadj. 有同情心的 vt. 同情
  • revealvt. 显示,透露 n. (外墙与门或窗之间的)窗侧,门
  • platformn. 平台,站台,月台,讲台,(政党的)政纲
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • globaladj. 全球性的,全世界的,球状的,全局的
  • engagementn. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)
  • resumev. 再继续,重新开始 n. 简历,履历; 摘要
  • settlev. 安顿,解决,定居 n. 有背的长凳
  • confidenceadj. 骗得信任的 n. 信任,信心,把握