位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第15集 第10期:把婚礼变成葬礼
日期:2014-03-20 21:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《复仇》第一季第十五集

New gun? That was fast.
新枪吗 动作真快
So you're determined to turn this party into a funeral?
这么说 你决定把派对变成场葬礼吗
I'm determined to be prepared for anything.
我只是对万事都做足准备
You of all people should know
你应该最清楚
how unpredictable Tyler can be.
泰勒有多难以预料
Well, then just cancel it, Ems.
那就取消吧 艾米
It's beyond that now.
没那么简单了
You got a minute?
你们有空吗
One midnight call from a Haitian benefactor,
因为半夜一通海地资助人的电话
and bam, off you go?
你就准备这么走了吗
So when do you set sail?
你准备何时启航
Tonight.
今晚
I should've left months ago, but, well...
我几个月前就该走了 但 那个
Life gets in the way.
世事难料
It does mean I won't be able to make it
所以今晚我不能参加
to your party tonight.
你的派对了
Of course, after that last Graysons gathering,
当然 自从上次格雷森家庭聚会之后
I don't think anyone's gonna miss me.
我想也没人会想念我吧
So no word from Amanda then?
也没跟阿曼达说吗
Maybe I'm not supposed to hear from her.
或许我不就该联络她
Maybe...
或许
building this school is the universe's way
建学校是老天爷帮我
of setting my priorities straight.
找回生活的重心

重点解释

So you're determined to turn this party into a funeral?你决定把派对变成场葬礼吗

turn into(使)变成

The whole thing turned into a bitter quarrel.

整件事酿成了激烈的争吵。

It does mean I won't be able to make it所以今晚我不能参加

be able to会; 能

I may be able to help you in some way.

我也许可以从某个方面去帮助你。

He was able to cast off such an uninteresting task.

他终于摆脱了这么一项乏味的工作。

Maybe I'm not supposed to hear from her.或许我不就该联络她

be supposed to猜想会; 应该

The show is supposed to be good.

这场表演应当是相当好的。

Is this squiggle supposed to be a signature?

这歪歪扭扭的玩意儿就算是签名吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • settingn. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲 动词
  • castv. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目
  • universen. 宇宙,万物,世界
  • unpredictableadj. 不可预知的
  • quarreln. 吵架,争论,怨言 vi. 吵架,争论,挑剔
  • determinedadj. 坚毅的,下定决心的
  • benefactorn. 恩人,捐助者,赠送者
  • uninterestingadj. 无趣味的,乏味的;令人厌倦的