位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第17集第2期:预言家
日期:2020-09-03 09:03

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey. Working hard?

忙工作吗

The "Voulez" gossip tip line has pretty much become a pascal tracker.

《想》的八卦版块几乎成了帕斯卡的专栏

Does that mean Emily's dropped off the radar?

那是说艾米莉不再是关注焦点了吗

Yeah. She's yesterday's news.

是啊 她是明日黄花了

Though I'll never forget what she did to you.

但我永远不会忘记她对你做的事

To us.

是对我们

Emily lied to our entire family, Charlotte.

艾米莉对我们全家撒谎了 夏洛特

Including you.

包括你

cover326x326.jpeg

You'd think she'd just leave town,instead of staying here and making things harder for you.

你觉得她就会离开市里而不是留在这里 给你制造麻烦

Which is why we're gonna return the favor - and go after her friends. - We?

所以我们要回报她去追踪她的朋友们 -我们

- I don't know, Daniel. - No, no, no, no. Look, look, look, look.

-我说不好 丹尼尔 -不不 你瞧

You helped me figure out what dad was up to.

你帮我搞清楚了爸爸的目的

Now we can put those skills to an even worthier cause.

现在我们可以利用那些技能做更有价值的事

Okay.

好吧

But Jack isn't involved in all this.I want to keep it that way.

但是杰克和这一切没关系我想保持这样

Fine. Porter's off the table.

好 不把波特牵扯进来

Okay. I'll see you later.

好 我们回头见

"Former Hamptons royal Stevie Grayson

汉普顿前皇室史蒂维·格雷森

"Created her own drama at the opera "By arriving on the arm of her secret son,local tavern owner Jack Porter."

在歌剧院引起轩然大波她挽着私生子 当地酒馆老板杰克·波特的手臂出现

It's a great photo of us.

这张合影真不错

You're not upset?

你不生气吗

I assumed you wanted it released on your own terms.

我以为你想要自己发布这条新闻

It was.

这就是

I told the photographer.

是我告诉摄影师的

I have seen how secrets are used as leverage.

我见过秘密被当做筹码的情况

And considering you're about to own Grayson Manor,the last thing I wanted to do was give Conrad or Victoria any ammo.

考虑到你就要得到格雷森庄园我最不想做的事就是给康拉德或者维多利亚任何把柄

I still can't understand how you could be married to that monster.

我还是不明白你怎么会嫁给那个王八蛋

Conrad wasn't always so terrible.

康拉德并非一直很坏

We met on a blind date.

我们是相亲见面的

He was so relaxed and charming.

他很悠闲迷人

We ended up having such a great time.

我们聊得很愉快

We went to the airport and --and took the first flight to anywhere.

我们去了机场搭乘了第一班飞机

You know, trying to picture him like that is nearly impossible.

想象那样的他几乎是不可能的

No, it didn't last long.

我俩没在一起很长时间

But he's not solely to blame.

但也不能只怪他

- You don't have to defend him. - I'm not, Jack.

-你没必要为他辩护 -我没有 杰克

You've never seen me drunk.

你从没见过我喝醉的样子

And thank god you never will.

谢天谢地你今后也不会看见

All I said was "The fortune teller" is her favorite painting,

我只是说《预言家》是她最喜欢的画

And you had it designated on loan to her?

而你却借给了她

I thought you knew Victoria better than to make grand gestures.

我还以为你更了解维多利亚不会展开这样的攻势

分享到