位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第10集第7期:一切几乎都是假的
日期:2019-11-29 15:39

(单词翻译:单击)

I...About disappearing-- Nolan, I'm sorry.
我 诺兰 关于我的失踪 非常抱歉
There were reasons it was time for me to leave the Hamptons.
我离开汉普顿是有原因的
It's a good thing that I, uh...
这样很好
like reunions.
我喜欢重逢的感觉
Nolan, I can't do this.
诺兰 我不能这样
I'm sorry.
对不起
And I-I-I know I'm the one that said
我知道我是那个说
we shouldn't care what other people think,
不要在乎别人想法的人
but things have changed.
但是情况变了
My mom really needs me right now, so I...
我妈妈现在很需要我
Yeah, but I'm not...
我知道
asking you to make a choice.
我也没有逼你做出选择
Look, go to the wedding with her.
和她一起去婚礼吧
Spend the after party with me.
婚礼结束了再来找我
Sorry.
对不起
It's for the best.
这样对大家都好
I know. Bugging the bride on her wedding day--bad form.
我知道 在婚礼前夕打扰新娘不太好

一切几乎都是假的.jpg


But I thought we should talk.
但我觉得我们需要谈谈
I honestly don't have time for this right now.
实话说我现在没时间
Oh, funny that you should say that,
你这样说真好笑
because there's nothing honest about you,
因为你的一切几乎都是假的
and I can finally prove it.
我还有证据
Here's the "After."
这里是后来的
clearly not you.
明显不是你
Ready for the "Before"?
准备看之前的了吗
And there you are, Emily.
在这呢 艾米莉
Looks just like you,
跟你长得真像
but with a billion fewer dollars.
但是显然没有现在的你这么多金
What do you want, Lydia?
莉迪亚 你想怎么样
For starters, I want my house back.
首先 我想要回我的房子
It helped being next door to land a Grayson,
在格雷森家族旁边真是方便
didn't it?
对吧
It's yours.
这房子是你的

分享到