位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第13集第9期:精神不太稳定
日期:2020-04-24 19:12

(单词翻译:单击)

Emily?Emily?
艾米莉 艾米莉
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Emily?
艾米莉
What's going on?
出了什么事
I-I was looking for Nolan.
我...我在找诺兰
Are you okay?
你没事吧
You... you seem unsteady.
你...你看起来精神不太稳定
Oh, just, uh, since my head injury...
没事 我的头受伤以后...
I'm getting a little dizzy sometimes. It's -it's nothing.
我有时候会犯晕 没...没事
I need to get home. I-I had no intention of seeing you.
我得回家了 我不想见你
No. You wait. I've got things to say to you.
不 等等 我有话对你说
I can't have this conversation right now.
我现在没法和你聊
Look, I understand you got hurt,
听着 我知道你受伤了
but you don't just get to abandon me
但你不能就这么抛弃我
without hearing my side of things.
也不听听我的想法
Look, I can't forget about the future we planned together.
听着 我没法忘记我俩一同计划的未来
Okay? And neither can you.
好吗 你也不可能忘了
W-why else would you be coming here, giving me mixed signals?
否则你为什么来这儿 给我些错误的暗示呢
You're conflicted. No, I'm not.
你很矛盾 不 我没有
If you walk out of here, this is over.
如果你走出这里 一切都结束了
You're gonna have to live with your choice.
你就得自食其果
Like your choice to screw Niko?
就像你选择搞上妮可吗
We know it was you who planted the misinformation.
我知道是你把不实信息放进去的
First libel, now slander?
先来侮辱 现在又搞诽谤吗
I would watch my words if I wre you, Ms. Lemarchal.
换我可能会注意一下言辞 勒马尔查尔小姐
Cut the crap, dad.
别废话了 爸
Only you would malign yourself just to screw me over.
只有你会自我诽谤 只为搞垮我
Okay. How do we fix this?
那好 想怎么解决呢
I'm willing to drop my suit just as soon as you fire my son.
只要你开除我儿子 我立马撤诉
What are you trying to pull?
你想表达什么
Just something the French call a coup d'etat.
不过是法语里称之为"政变"的事情
My sources inform me that there's a clause in Daniel's contract
我的线人告诉我 丹尼尔的合同里有个条款

精神不太稳定.jpg


that allows you to buy back his shares in Voulez.
允许你回购他在《想》的股份
I would, in turn, purchase them from you
作为回报 我会以市场价的两倍
at twice the market value.
从你手里把这些股份买走
If you think we're gonna cave to your threats, you have --
如果你以为我们会屈从你的威胁 你就
I'll do it.
可以
Margaux.
玛尔戈
This is not about negotiating.
没什么好讨价还价的
He's out to destroy you, and I won't allow my success
他竭尽全力想毁掉你 但我不会让我的成功
or my family's reputation to be killed in the crossfire.
或我家族的名声在交锋里受到损毁

分享到