位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第18集 第9期:生前见的最后一个人
日期:2014-08-15 22:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Room Service.
送餐服务
I'm sorry. You must have the wrong room.
抱歉 你送错房间了
I've already eaten dinner.
我已经用过晚饭了
Well, are you Ann Woodbury?
您是安·伍德伯里吗
Yes.

Then I have the right room.
那就没错了
Get out of my room. I'm calling security.
滚出去 我要叫保安了
You might want to just wait on that.
劝你还是等等再叫
Recognize this kid?
认识这小孩吗
It's...

My son... Matthew.
我儿子 马修
He's a sweet boy.
真是个人见人爱的孩子
Trusting.
很容易相信别人
Walked with me after school all the way to your house.
放学回家的路上跟我有说有笑
Please.
求你了
What do you want?
你想怎样
Hung jury or an acquittal.
让陪审团意见分歧或者宣判无罪
Otherwise, Matthew doesn't make it past the first grade.
否则 马修休想读完一年级
Do you get what I'm telling you?
听懂了吗
Good.
很好
Mention anything to anyone about our conversation,
要是敢跟别人提起我们这次谈话
and my face is the last one your kid will ever see.
我就是你儿子生前见的最后一个人

重点解释

You might want to just wait on that.劝你还是等等再叫

wait on等待

She will never learn to wait on table.

她永远学不会侍候进餐。

Get out of my room. I'm calling security.滚出去,我要叫保安了

get out of 由 ... 出来

How am I going to get out of this jam?

我怎样才能摆脱困境呢?

Some men would do anything to get out of the war.

一些人在为避免战争而奔波。

相关短语:get out of the way解决(除去;摆脱)

Some details to get out of the way first.

一些首先要处理好的细节

Get out of the way! It's dangerous here.

请走开,此地危险。

分享到
重点单词
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • trustingadj. 信任的;轻信的 v. 信赖(trust的ing
  • acquittaln. 开释,宣告无罪
  • juryn. 陪审团,评委会 adj. 临时用的 vt. 挑选
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券