位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第1集 第2期:夏洛特禁毒
日期:2014-12-26 18:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

In all the time you've known me,
你认识我这么久
have I ever broken a promise to you?
我曾经失信过你吗
Today marks Charlotte's 60th day of sober living.
今天是夏洛特脱离毒品的第六十天
Congratulations. That's quite an accomplishment.
祝贺你 这是很大的进步
Charlotte always was an overachiever.
夏洛特的表现总是超过别人的预期
Just like my mother.
就跟我妈一样
May she rest in peace.
愿她安息
Well, in light of your daughter's
鉴于令媛
clear commitment to her recovery,
积极配合治疗 寻求康复
I'm recommending we move ahead with her transition
我建议从下周开始将疗程
to outpatient care next week.
过渡到门诊治疗阶段
I was hoping to be out in time for Memorial Day.
我希望能在阵亡将士纪念日那天外出
There's an art auction my mother used to sponsor
我母亲生前曾赞助过一个艺术品拍卖会
at the start of every season. I'd like to be there.
每个新季开始时都会举办 我希望能到场
I don't know, sweetheart.
我不太确定 宝贝
That might be too much, too soon.
时间这么紧 这个要求是不是有点过了
Don't you think, doctor?
你觉得呢 医生
What would be too much
真正过分的是
is losing a second chance to honor her.
再次错过哀悼她的机会
I already missed mom's funeral.
我已经错过妈妈的葬礼了
Don't take this away from me, too.
不要连这个机会也从我手中夺走
I have never taken a single thing away from you.
我从未从夺走你的任何东西
You know that.
你心里清楚的很
I'll tell you what.
不如这样吧
Why don't we stick with the timetable,
我们还是按照原来的计划安排
and I'll escort you to the party?
但我会陪你去参加那个聚会
Thanks, Dr. Thomas.
谢谢你 托马斯医生
Yes, doctor, thank you so much.
是啊 医生 感激不尽

重点解释

May she rest in peace.愿她安息

in peace平静地; 处于平静状态

Please let me do my work in peace.

请让我安静地工作。

All the villagers live together in peace.

所有村民都和睦相处。

I was hoping to be out in time for Memorial Day.我希望能在阵亡将士纪念日那天外出

in time及时,按时

We're just in time to catch the train.

我们正好赶上了火车。

He brake his car just in time to avoid an accident.

他及时煞车,避免了一次事故。

Don't take this away from me, too.不要连这个机会也从我手中夺走

take away from从 ... 拿走,剥夺

Book cannot be taken away from this room.

不许把书从这房间拿走。

What did you take away from the experience?

在你的旅游中,你获得了什么?

分享到