位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第241期:无台阶可下的维多利亚
日期:2013-12-25 22:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

And the rain was pouring down on us,
大雨瓢泼
but I just kept going.
却浇不熄我的热情
and, uh, and somehow,
后来
she found it in her heart to say yes.
她终于考虑清楚 答应我了
That's great.
很浪漫
And Daniel tells me you're independently wealthy.
丹尼尔还告诉我 你自强独立又很富有
Here's to small miracles.
敬身边的奇迹
She studies cultures all around the world,
她游览全球
speaks several different languages,
会说多国语言
devotes her time to charity.
致力于慈善事业
Well...
净夸我
She's pretty special.
很特别的
Beauty, brains, and a big heart to boot.
美貌与智慧并存 而且心胸宽广
You know who you remind me of?
知道你让我想起了谁吗
Victoria.
维多利亚
Don't you all see the resemblance?
你们没发现她们很相似吗
Sir. Excuse me. Sir.
先生 抱歉 先生
You couldn't do it.
你怎么能那么做
You couldn't just leave her the hell alone.
怎么能对她不管不顾
Jack, I-I--
杰克 我
Excuse me, Porter, we're kind of in the middle
波特 我们一家人
of a family dinner here, so-- Back off, Grayson.
正吃饭呢 你一边去 格雷森
I'm not here for you.
我不是来找你的
Well, if you're here for Emily,
你要是找艾米莉的话
I'm sure she made it clear, she's not interested.
我记得她都告诉你了 她不喜欢你
Don't push me. Enough!
别逼我 够了
Stop it.
行啦
Mr. Porter, you have some nerve coming here.
波特先生 你闯进这里也真够胆大的
I've got some nerve?
你说我胆大
What did you say to Amanda Clarke
为了让阿曼达·克拉克离开
to make her leave town?
你和她说过什么
Don't be ridiculous.
你别胡说八道
Obviously, you've been misinformed.
肯定是有人蛊惑你了
As misinformed as David Clarke was
阿曼达看到你亲她父亲大卫·克拉克
when Amanda saw you kissing him?
这么说他也是被你蛊惑喽

重点解释

And the rain was pouring down on us,大雨瓢泼

pour down(雨)倾盆而下

Suddenly rain began to pour down.

天忽然下起了大雨。

Creeks pour down from the uplands.

小溪从高地流下。

She studies cultures all around the world,devotes her time to charity.她游览全球致力于慈善事业

devote to把 ... 献于; 把 ... 用于

Please devote more time to your work.

请把更多的时间用于工作。

They must devote a lot of time to that project.

他们必须在那项计划上花大量的时间。

You know who you remind me of?知道你让我想起了谁吗

remind of使 ... 回想起

The photos reminded her of her college days.

这些照片使她回想起了大学里的日子。

分享到
重点单词
  • resemblancen. 相像,相似
  • charityn. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • portern. 搬运工,门房,(火车卧铺车厢或豪华车厢的)乘务员,