位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第120期:为幸福干杯
日期:2013-06-06 18:17

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

3 ounces of vodka,
3盎司伏特加
1 ounces Creme de Cassis,
1盎司黑醋栗利口酒
and a little blackberry liqueur.
还有黑莓利口酒
Add ice.
加点冰
And shake.
摇一摇
This is a Black Dahlia?
这叫"黑色大丽花"吗
Za schast'-ye.
[俄语]
To happiness.
为幸福干杯的意思
My new crowd of customers would go nuts for this.
我的新顾客肯定会为这种酒疯狂的
You run one of those fancy Hamptons restaurants?
你该不会是某家豪华汉普顿餐厅的老板吧
No, no. It's a dock bar down in Montauk.
不 不 只是蒙托克的一家码头酒吧
You should stop by when you have some time,
你走之前 要是有时间
before you take off.
可以过来玩玩
Jack? Emily.
杰克 艾米莉
Hey, uh, have you met...
你好 这是...
I'm sorry. I never actually asked your name.
不好意思 未闻小姐芳名
Probably for the best.
最好还是不要知道了
Right. Uh, well...
好吧 那么
This is Emily.
这位是艾米莉
Listen, if you see Nolan before I do,
你如果看见诺兰的话
could you tell him to pop by the bar?
能让他到酒吧来一趟吗
I owe him an a--an apology.
我得向他道歉
Yeah, sure.Thanks.
没问题 谢了

重点解释

My new crowd of customers would go nuts for this.我的新顾客肯定会为这种酒疯狂的

go nuts:变得疯狂

I'll go nuts if I have to wait for two hours.

假使我得等两个小时,我会发疯的。

Eddie, have you gone nuts?

艾迪,你疯了吗?

常用短语:

off one's nut精神有点不正常

You must be off your nut!

你准是疯了!

You should stop by when you have some time,before you take off.你走之前要是有时间可以过来玩玩

take off:匆匆离开

When do you guess the airplane will take off?

你猜飞机何时要起飞?

The train will take off at 7 this evening.

火车今晚7点钟离开。

常用短语:

take time off抽出时间

We should take time off for relaxation.

我们应该找时间做休闲活动。

分享到
重点单词
  • relaxationn. 松弛,放松,消遣
  • apologyn. 道歉;勉强的替代物