位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第1集 第19期:矛盾集合体
日期:2015-02-01 11:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

May I say a few words?
我能说几句吗
Of course.
当然
Sorry, I just...
抱歉 我只是
I can't let this day go on without someone pointing out
在今天必须要让各位知道
that Victoria Grayson
维多利亚·格雷森
was more than just art auctions and fancy parties.
她不仅仅热衷于艺术拍卖和举办舞会
Yes, she was generous,
是的 她很慷慨
But she was also a woman of many contradictions
但她还集众多矛盾于一身
and deep secrets.
也深藏许多秘密
As confusing as that could be sometimes,
尽管有时会令人迷惑
to me, she was simply mom.
对我而言 她就是我妈妈
And it took losing her for me to realize
直到失去她我才意识到
the truth of just how much she loved me
她是如此深爱着我
and how much I felt the same.
我也同样深爱着她
I've made a lot of positive change in my life,
我有了很多洗心革面的变化
And I want my family--
我希望我的家人
Dad...
爸爸
Daniel--
丹尼尔
I want you to know
我希望你们知道
that I intend to keep it that way...
我要一直这样保持下去
in honor of mom.
来纪念妈妈

重点解释

May I say a few words?我能说几句吗

a few一些(用于可数名词之前)

She read me a few extracts from her own new novel.

她把她自己的新小说念了几段给我听。

Only a few of my friends were informed about it.

这件事只有我的几个朋友知道

I want you to know that I intend to keep it that way...in honor of mom.我希望你们知道我要一直这样保持下去来纪念妈妈

intend to 想要, 打算

I hear they intend to marry/intend marrying.

听说他们要结婚了。

I don't intend to listen to this rubbish any longer!

我再也不想听这种无稽之谈了!

in honor of为纪念; 为向 ... 表示敬意; 为 ... 庆祝

It's only a party in honor of my birthday.

这只是为了庆祝我的生日而举行的晚会。

Flags were hung out in honour of the state visit.

到处悬挂旗帜以庆祝这次国事访问。

分享到